Can you Help me fix my awful eye area

S

sive615

Iron
I am 15 currently and these pictures are me without squinting. I recently dyed my eye lashes and brows but the dye is starting to fade so I will dye darker soon. Any advice is welcome

Attachments

• IMG_2030.jpeg
    IMG_2030.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2029.jpeg
    IMG_2029.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@truthhurts what do you think now, give me the fix and why

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Dye eyebrows to black, get your eylashes longer type shit:feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
@truthhurts what do you think now, give me the fix and why
Would fox eyes surgery benefit him? Or is that a women type shit surgery

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, sive615 and NZb6Air
do you know his ICD? how did you assess it wasn't ideal?
Nah just visually. It gives some horseface vibes. :ogre:. You probably have to measure the midrange to find it out?:think:

• +1
I am 15 currently and these pictures are me without squinting. I recently dyed my eye lashes and brows but the dye is starting to fade so I will dye darker soon. Any advice is welcome
Not bad

• +1
  • +1
Nah just visually. It gives some horseface vibes. :ogre:. You probably have to measure the midrange to find it out?:think:
nigga u just said OBO cause of a vibe :lul:

• JFL
its not awful plus u have really good limbal rings

id say dye ur hair, brows and lashes black and just maintain or get a bit leaner, ur still 15 so ur face is gonna developed well dont stress it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sive615
  • +1
Nah it’s positive I would say, but his lower eyelid fucks him up :feelstastyman:
Hey mister you and your friend seem really knowledgeable could you maybe tell me how to fix sum stuff. I wld really appreciate it. Can’t do surgeries just yet.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Hey mister you and your friend seem really knowledgeable could you maybe tell me how to fix sum stuff. I wld really appreciate it. Can’t do surgeries just yet.
You need surgeries bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Sorry for spamming your thread bro, I believe you need full periorbital implants for a mogger eye are (supra orbital implants and infraorbital-malar implants) in medical titanium or PEEK (y)

• +1
Sorry for spamming your thread bro, I believe you need full periorbital implants for a mogger eye are (supra orbital implants and infraorbital-malar implants) in medical titanium or PEEK (y)
Thanks dude idk what this means rn but when I’m old enogh to get surgeries I will look back at this thread

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Do you know any soft maxes I can do rn?

• +1
Thanks dude idk what this means rn but when I’m old enogh to get surgeries I will look back at this thread
Wish u the best

• +1
Reactions: sive615