Can you imagine being white in 2024?

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Andronovan supremacist
Your country is filled to the brink with subhuman deathnics of all kinds.

Your women dont want to have white babies to keep the white race a live.

Meanwhile more and more white women are having subhuman mongrel mutts.

And there is more and more deathnics on the way to whitelands each passing year.

I would be filled with rage and suicidal if I was white tbh. These days I am happy I am not white. I would not be able to compete with the slow extinction of my race

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thoux, Bars, 📎♿️⚙️ and 6 others
I am proud indian too sar

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, EdgyFashionist, LuckyBeast and 2 others
It truly is over

The situation isn't good. We also have ethnics like lasacrko (why can't I tag) who worship BBC, creating a deadly cycle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 90250 and AutisticGymcel

And there is more and more deathnics on the way to whitelands each passing year.

I would be filled with rage and suicidal if I was white tbh. These days I am happy I am not white. I would not be able to compete with the slow extinction of my race
Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bars, moshimoshi, majesticincel and 1 other person

Why is a dalit crying on behalf of these wonderful specimen?

Zackarie Allbritton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, moshimoshi and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It's their own fault. Don't blame deathnics for what you can't do. Whites have no culture, broken down family structure and destroyed their own religion which over saw a sense of community. It's over for whites.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, EdgyFashionist and AutisticGymcel
Are you willing to do something about it or are you just going to complain?

Living in Bulgaria is just fucking insane with all the subhumans from teens to adults niggas are always fat as shit, 5'7 max and fucked up bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and moshimoshi
The situation isn't good. We also have ethnics like lasacrko (why can't I tag) who worship BBC, creating a deadly cycle.
He’s half German and probably has a German passport, so you can’t deport him. That’s fine. If he breeds a native German woman and his kids do the same, then der Ausländer genes will be gone within 5-6 generations.

He’s half German and probably has a German passport, so you can’t deport him. That’s fine. If he breeds a native German woman and his kids do the same, then der Ausländer genes will be gone within 5-6 generations.
Cope, he choose a side.

the 2 most common interracial marriages in the us 2020 are white-hispanic and white-asian

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

If I was white in 2024, I'd just book a ticket to any asian country and say fuck it we ball

That’s crazy that our kids maybe will preach islam monkey laws, they will tell your daughter/granddaughter to cover up, and they will beat her every time she leaves the house. a future in the hands of blacks is really dystopian and scary, when we are a minority they will treat us like their slaves

If I was white in 2024, I'd just book a ticket to any asian country and say fuck it we ball
Might as well book a ticket to Gandy heaven if that's your only option. Not as brutal compared to catching airborne aids in some no name SEA shithole. @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Might as well book a ticket to Gandy heaven if that's your only option. Not as brutal compared to catching airborne aids in some no name SEA shithole. @📎♿️⚙️
you'll be fine from diseases as long as you don't go to a third world asian country

you'll be fine from diseases as long as you don't go to a third world asian country
You will have to pay full price for hookers in non thirdworld Asian countries that’s why “JBW” is alway tan in SEA simply because esvortmaxxing is cheaper there

I’m a proud Eastern European white male

• Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist