Can you imagine what Zoomers will be like as adults?

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
An entire generation that was raised by social media, a rotten society and their own self hatred. This will be the generation going into the workforce and voting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
welcome to the machine 🙈

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Interesting, my sister is a zoomer (10 years old) and i'm curious about her future tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
An entire generation that was raised by social media, a rotten society and their own self hatred. This will be the generation going into the workforce and voting.
gonna be honest the real kicker is the shit economic prospects of zoomers (in America, at least)

phones are their own issue but don't account for it nearly as much.

gonna be honest the real kicker is the shit economic prospects of zoomers (in America, at least)

phones are their own issue but don't account for it nearly as much.
That's what I meant by the workforce part. Especially since a ton of Zoomers, out of laziness or just apathy, don't want to work and will probably end up NEETS.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
e6cc660df548cd959485f4d0bb3daf7f.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
That's what I meant by the workforce part. Especially since a ton of Zoomers, out of laziness or just apathy, don't want to work and will probably end up NEETS.
You italian? (If you are read this: sto forum è pieno di italiani o sembra a me?)

I'm actually scared for my generation, also since milennials aren't really having sex, I think the statistics for young men not having sex is going to increase even MORE.

I'm actually scared for my generation, also since milennials aren't really having sex, I think the statistics for young men not having sex is going to increase even MORE.
It already went up to something like 31% in America.

dont worry therell be either precipitous decline or civil war before they get into positions of power