Can you improve eye area?

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Silver
Can you actually improve your eye area or is that 100% genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Can you actually improve your eye area
You can;

-Change your eyebrow density and shape
-Grow eyelashes
-Fix your lazy eyes
-Get almond eye surgery
-Get browridge implant and zygos implant
-Get stroma or contact lens for color etc.

Keep in mind ı don't suggest any of these and you should see a professional before undergoing any surgery or procedure.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, elemanzelvadre, lestoa and 4 others
You can;

-Grow eyelashes
-Fix your lazy eyes
-Get almond eye surgery

Keep in mind ı don't suggest any of these and you should see a professional before undergoing any surgery or procedure.
yeah i started growing my lashes and eyebrows a few days ago and its going really well, i also have brown almond eyes naturaly but the neutral tilt is killing me😭

• +1
Reactions: ALP
What are you using brother.

It's not that bad ıf you have almonds tbh.
I’ve been using castor oil and it has been working better than expected to be honest

I’ve been using castor oil and it has been working better than expected to be honest
I've been skeptical about it for a long time but it seems to work from user reports.

Also try minoxidil %5 for eyebrows it's proven to work, but don't put it on your eyelashes it can fuck your eyes up.

I've been skeptical about it for a long time but it seems to work from user reports.

Also try minoxidil %5 for eyebrows it's proven to work, but don't put it on your eyelashes it can fuck your eyes up.
Yeah if u have been thinking about using it you def should it awesome.
And yeah a lot of people have been suggesting minoxidil so i may aswell try it soon too.

• +1
Only softmaxxes that you could do are:

-Growing out your lashes (to hide UEE better and halo your eye area, girls get jealous of guys if they got longer natural lashes than them)

-Change your eyebrows' shape or thickness

yeah i started growing my lashes and eyebrows a few days ago and its going really well, i also have brown almond eyes naturaly but the neutral tilt is killing me😭
if you dont have negative tilt you are good

• +1
Reactions: ALP and greycel
You can;

-Grow eyelashes
-Fix your lazy eyes
-Get almond eye surgery

All these thing this guy said are all true, maybe you can do OBO for better ipd but that's insanely high risk

• +1
Improve facial collagen, increase testosterone, optimize thyroid status, reduce overall inflammation, eye exercises are optional to tonify the muscular area who is lacking with screen time (only one direction is sollicited, it can even change the eye shape over time with the muscular imbalance forces) and less sun exposure (no squint, less dopamine for preserving eye structural status)

Here is the change after some years, i got less buggy eyes, my eyebrows and browridge are lower set and my eyebrows density improved

2055446 Moi
4194042 IMG 20240614 132659

Salmon falls from reputable sources are ur cheap friend on the long run

• +1