• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Gargantuan
Low IQ thread
non ironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 8064 and sytyl
just wait for elon musks neuro link that will increase iq

No you cant directly improve your IQ, because geneticsss, otherwise low iq countries wouldnt exist. only thing you can do is eat correctly to prevent brain degeneration, aka: high fat, grass-fed meat sources

Just go to hell theory
ahaha u dumbass fairy tale believing nigga. U should be banned for making such an idiot comment u imbecile autist

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9274 and Flowey
ahaha u dumbass fairy tale believing nigga. U should be banned for making such an idiot comment u imbecile autist
It was a joke I’m getting that shot shoved into my brain as soon as it comes out

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
It was a joke I’m getting that shot shoved into my brain as soon as it comes out
be careful u dont accidentally shove it up ur ass with that iq

Yes, by injecting T

It's genetics and evironment unfortunately, you could try by doing more logic riddles??
See where i am going, you could improve a bit above your baseline, but you'll mostly stay close to it.
It's like: anyone can train for the olympics but only the genetic freaks can compete in it because of genetics and enviromental factors during developmental years.
I read somewhere that the older you get the more your iq is genetically determined so you could maje some changes now.

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx
Currently idont think theres any thing Scientifically proven and replicable that will raise IQ, but theres a few things proven to increase cognitive function.

Sleep is number one. Never sleep less than 8 hours unless you’re In the genetic minority who can get away with 5 to 7 hours. Sleep triggers the flushing out of toxins in the brain. Long term insomnia is know to cause damage in the brain.

Exercise, both weights/bodyweight lifting and cardio increase oxygen blood flow to the brain. If you’re a beginner, I suggest the “couch to 5k“ program. Ive just done week three and my resting heart rate has gone down from 88 to 78.

General activities that require motor skills, like sports, musical instruments, drawing/painting. These increase neuroplasticity, which basically means you’re better at grasping new concepts and skills. Thats why you see alot of athletes and musicians have other hobbies or skills.

Meditation does something to brain that i cant remember ironically, but its been good in my life ever since I started in spring so you could try that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Flowey and MansNotHot
You could raise it a few points, since your brain is still developing, not a huge amount though

Inject T into your skull
Also add Hgh for skull growth

Your iq shouldn't change much past the age of 6

Your iq now can only decrease or increase by a couple points, it's set in stone.

I'll say it again though
Cultivated knowledge > IQ

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Can make a thread about it, but wtf relation does it have with black pill ?

i miss flowey @NarcyChadlite where did you go too

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite