Can you increase your smv if ur face is a 3/10?

suiciderockerboi

suiciderockerboi

Banned
If ur face is a 3/10 and then If u dressmax, statusmax, looksmax, and socialmax will it increase your smv?

Only looksmaxing will

If your face is a psl 3 then you’ll have multiple failos which can corrected by surgery

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
No
And you probably could looksmax to atleast 5/10 if you know what youre doing and what surgeries to get

u should get surgery if ur3psl

Yes doing all of those things will drastically increase your smv

No
And you probably could looksmax to atleast 5/10 if you know what youre doing and what surgeries to get

So even if ur a famous celebrity billionaire and you don’t get any surgeries, you’re smv is still a 3/10 ?

Yes cunt
that's what OP meant jfl
'If u dressmax, statusmax, looksmax, and socialmax will it increase your smv?' Is wbat OP said.
I then implied that out of these 4, only looksmaxing will increase your SMV.
Looks like i hurt someone ngl.
So even if ur a famous celebrity billionaire and you don’t get any surgeries, you’re smv is still a 3/10 ?
Thats highly unlikely you most likely wont be a billionaire celebrity so stop dreaming high and face the reality of what can be achieved

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2205
'If u dressmax, statusmax, looksmax, and socialmax will it increase your smv?' Is wbat OP said.
I'm high sry

Thats highly unlikely you most likely wont be a billionaire celebrity so stop dreaming high and face the reality of what can be achieved
All of them will increase his smv. Smv is a lot more than attractiveness.

PM me a pic of your face and I can help some OP

All of them will increase his smv. Smv is a lot more than attractiveness.
Dressmaxing only helps if he already dresses like a hobo which he probably doesnt.
You need to remember that women treat you almost entirely on your looks, so socialmaxing wont do anything.
Its easier to looksmax to average than to become of high enough status such that it increase your SMV.

Dressmaxing only helps if he already dresses like a hobo which he probably doesnt.
You need to remember that women treat you almost entirely on your looks, so socialmaxing wont do anything.
Its easier to looksmax to average than to become of high enough status such that it increase your SMV.
Women treat you based on a combination of different things.

ALL of will increase your smv. Ik this is a blackpill forum but women aren't solely attractes to looks. You should max out all the things OP said to ascend and fuck quality women.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Women treat you based on a combination of different things.

ALL of will increase your smv. Ik this is a blackpill forum but women aren't solely attractes to looks. You should max out all the things OP said to ascend and fuck quality women.
Actually yeah now that i think about it you might aswell max everything.
But looksmaxing outweighs the other 3 by far

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Indeed

dick > all
srs

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
If your face is a psl 3 then you’ll have multiple failos which can corrected by surgery
this

statusmax, fashionmax, socialmax, fraudmax, surgerymax, gymcel

i mean if youre a legit 3/10 you can bring yourself to 5.5/10 which is more than good enough to find LTR with a normal looking girl.

look at this guy who got fillers and (I think?) jaw implants

male-model-makeover-mps-la-2.jpg

life is too short for people to just LDAR at least try before you go down that road

this

statusmax, fashionmax, socialmax, fraudmax, surgerymax, gymcel

i mean if youre a legit 3/10 you can bring yourself to 5.5/10 which is more than good enough to find LTR with a normal looking girl.

look at this guy who got fillers and (I think?) jaw implants

male-model-makeover-mps-la-2.jpg

life is too short for people to just LDAR at least try before you go down that road
Bro that's like a 4psl to 5.5 psl though
But I agree.

Bro that's like a 4psl to 5.5 psl though
But I agree.
most people arent legit 2-3/10 though a lot of people think theyre deformed because theyre ugly when really theyre just a 4 psl and havent recieved positive feedback so think they look worse than they do

I really like how incels try to dictate which things work and which are not like they have been there.

basically have a cock so big that it would fuck women so hard it will drop them unconcious thus making up for your repulsive face
or else you are fucked

No and you won't be able to statusmax because that's influenced by your face, you need to looksmax

I really like how incels try to dictate which things work and which are not like they have been there.
YIKERINOOS SWEATY, wheres ur personality?
7796611edb3a49e92c202f7f03769d2f
Adln6eXy o