Can you increasize skull size without surgery?

G

goldshow

Banned
Will hgh work

Testosterone ai and cjc and mk

Roids and hgh but i dont think its good option.

yes man if you are under 24 i think your skull sutures are still open and thus hgh will work

yes man if you are under 24 i think your skull sutures are still open and thus hgh will work
HGH is cope, start injecting 1g Tren E/week at 10 for optimal results.

Bonemash. Just smash your head on a wall until it gets bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 643 and jordanbarrettisgod
tren doesnt change bones retard
Androgens are literally all that matter when facial development is concerned. Don't inject 1g of Tren, that was a joke. An AI/SERM and/or HCG will definitely effect the features of your face.

• +1
Reactions: aromatase, Patrick Baitman, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Androgens are literally all that matter when facial development is concerned. Don't inject 1g of Tren, that was a joke. An AI/SERM and/or HCG will definitely effect the features of your face.
that's like during adolescence dude. i think androgens play an important role in regulating growth hormone during pubertal growth if im not mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
Will k2 increase height and skull size

Weird theory of mine but no skull for your face ( i doubt u can increase it. )

Skull is not a problem. Smaller skulls look great. its the face that's the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Not really, you can’t

hgh + test look at bodybuilders

look at my name and help a man out tbh

K2 doesn't do anything. It just gives people the satisfaction that they are doing something productive, because they are swallowing a pill. HGH is the way to go, but the way the skull grows is unpredictable. Look at Joe Rogan, Barry Bonds, and Manny Pacquao

Will hgh work
Dude I doubt you want to have a bigger head, it wouldn’t be in your best interest because my head is huge and I wish it was small

It's unlikely that the intracranial volume can be expanded in an unnatural way, as this would require additional brain volume as well. However, the thickness of the skull may be able to be increased through HGH. Wouldn't count on a miracle, though.