Can you inject filler under your eyebrows?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
So I made a post about how low straight eyebrows/supraorbitals make a good looking eye area like this:

iu

But as always Chico proved my theory wasn't so perfect (Chad always wins eh).

But if you have high set eyebrows, can you put filler where the red arrows are so that they smoosh down on your eye? Ultimately it would be the same concept as a low brow ridge, but instead of the brow ridge smooshing the top of your eye down it would be fat smooshing it down.

Untitled design 28

Any thoughts? Is this possible?

Yes you can Dr Taban does this if you have minimal upper eyelid exposure this will give you the same thing as what Chico has

35CE6164 4AC1 4641 9F90 F15C7B08A123

Last edited:
Yes you can Dr Taban does this if you have minimal upper eyelid exposure this will give you the same thing as what Chico has

View attachment 12928
This is some life fuel for me tbh. Do you know if you can get permanent results like this?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
This is some life fuel for me tbh. Do you know if you can get permanent results like this?
They could use fat instead but it’s prob inconsistent and might cause lumps, etc filler is the best for this area it will last 1-1.5 years

They could use fat instead but it’s prob inconsistent and might cause lumps, etc filler is the best for this area it will last 1-1.5 years
Damn, I wish they could put an actual implant in there

Damn, I wish they could put an actual implant in there
I read in the ps discord that fat in that area disappears really quickly in a young lean person. You have to use the filler material.