Can you just cut slight Gyno out with a scalpel

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Honestly what is so bad about doing this

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 3 others

It fuckinf hurts like a bitch, like there’s a small rock in there. Fucking Jews have made me trans

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
thats what hamza did

• JFL
It fuckinf hurts like a bitch, like there’s a small rock in there. Fucking Jews have made me trans
Don't cut open your flesh.

You can get it removed with little trouble, thats seen as a simple quality if life thing. You'd most likely get it covered by your insurance if you're american

Don't cut open your flesh.

You can get it removed with little trouble, thats seen as a simple quality if life thing. You'd most likely get it covered by your insurance if you're american

Yeah but it would be satisfying to pull out the fat also my parents wouldn’t let me because they’re fucking draconian 1984 authoritarians

• JFL
Yeah but it would be satisfying to pull out the fat also my parents wouldn’t let me because they’re fucking draconian 1984 authoritarians
Hmm, tell them you don't feel like a man because you're 'growing fucking tits' and feeling suicidal.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Hmm, tell them you don't feel like a man because you're 'growing fucking tits' and feeling suicidal.

Ok but what if a Jew comes in and tells me to embrace my queer trans identity and brainwashes my parents to make me trans and I have to fight back the Jews with Hitler’s spirit guiding me

• JFL
Ok but what if a Jew comes in and tells me to embrace my queer trans identity and brainwashes my parents to make me trans and I have to fight back the Jews with Hitler’s spirit guiding me
They won't, it's a common thing done. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon