Can you just find cheap shoes at walmart

D

Deleted member 20179

Ramen noodles
That have high tops and put lifts in them? (1” MINIMUM)

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Is being 5’11 skinny better than being 5’8 skinny?

Height doesn't matter unless you're short or tall. If you wear lifts girls will despise you and see it as a sign you're weak. If you're 5'8 just try pretty boy maxing if you're white and assumably normie in looks and not balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Height doesn't matter unless you're short or tall. If you wear lifts girls will despise you and see it as a sign you're weak. If you're 5'8 just try pretty boy maxing if you're white and assumably normie in looks and not balding.
Okay fair enough. I will also try decompressionmaxxing because I think I lie somewhere between 5’8and 9, so could reach 5’9 morning heiht

If you wear lifts girls will despise you and see it as a sign you're weak.
Never heard ANYONE saying something like that in real life. It's very common in my country to wear Sneakers with lifts, mine are around 1 1/2 inch and no one ever said anything

Never heard ANYONE saying something like that in real life. It's very common in my country to wear Sneakers with lifts, mine are around 1 1/2 inch and no one ever said anything
Do you live in a poor country? If you live in a poor country where women rely on men than hypergamy isn't going to be as out of control as it is in first world countries.

Do you live in a poor country? If you live in a poor country where women rely on men than hypergamy isn't going to be as out of control as it is in first world countries.
Germany

USA seems to be way more brutal than many other European countries when it comes to hypergamy
Idk @forevergymcelling says UK is nightmare

USA seems to be way more brutal than many other European countries when it comes to hypergamy
But take into account that half the girls here in US are fat, so it narrows the pool down for the worse

what do you mean cheap? A good pair will usually cost around 100 dollars. I wouldnt cheap out with goofy shoes. Get something NT like nigger jordans or nikes

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
what do you mean cheap? A good pair will usually cost around 100 dollars. I wouldnt cheap out with goofy shoes. Get something NT like nigger jordans or nikes
The most NT and nigger-like thing you could do is shoplift them, actually

• +1
Reactions: Shekel