can you limit hgh effect on soft tissue and only grow facial bone mass?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
what is the interaction and science behind facial bone growth in like jaw or zygos when you are on test, or IGF-1/HGH?

what is the interaction and what is cause of bone growth? maybe there is a way to stop/reduce soft tissue/hip growth.

Do some people respond to HGH more in their facial bones/jaw rather than soft tissue growing like nose? if so how to find out if im one of these people?

what is the interaction and science behind facial bone growth in like jaw or zygos when you are on test, or IGF-1/HGH?

what is the interaction and what is cause of bone growth? maybe there is a way to stop/reduce soft tissue/hip growth.

Do some people respond to HGH more in their facial bones/jaw rather than soft tissue growing like nose? if so how to find out if im one of these people?
no

igf1 isnt going to do much
damn.

I still want to go on test e for gym. any worries with it growing my hips or nose?

I also want to get on igf-1 lr3 for health, sleep, skin, recovery. any point using it if im on test?

damn.

I still want to go on test e for gym. any worries with it growing my hips or nose?

I also want to get on igf-1 lr3 for health, sleep, skin, recovery. any point using it if im on test?
it could grow your hips and nose buts its unlikely

no probably not just take test

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Get blood work done and check ur Igf 1

Best indicator of soft tissue growth