Can you make your nose narrower without surgery?

D

Doomer

Iron
My lower nose is a little wide and this affects my face. Is there any way to make it smaller. I have several tiny pores covering it. Maybe can I get rid of them?

Also will thumbpulling do anything to the nose width? I only pull mostly back palate so will I be okay?

try tret on it or hydrocortosine cream daily, a pea sized drop

• +1
Reactions: lurks
im gonna try lipolab on my nose ill lyk

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Accutane reduces inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
It'll stunt growth though. Also I heard about your thread on buccal fat removal. How is your face now?
It won’t stunt growth unless you take too high a dose or take it for too long of a duration

Don’t exceed 40 mgs daily and don’t take it for more than 9 months and you’ll be fine.

thumbpulling
ohhnonono..... anyways, if you have large nostrils you can try put a clothing clip covered in a soft material to push your skin inwards, I'm not 100% on if this would work though. If you wanna get rid of blackheads if you have any, cover your nose in shittons of liquid soap for like 10 mins 3 times, washing your nose with cold water every time you do it. NOTE this will obliterate the fuck out of the oil that naturally protects your nose skin, irritating your skin and your nose will be red for no more than 3 days, but your blackheads will be gone. Use lotion after doing it to stop irritation from being as bad. I've done this once and it worked well enough. I want to try to get a vacuum blackhead remover if they ever come back. This works because the blackheads are made of oil that the soap can dissolve.

• +1
Reactions: Doomer