Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
For reference:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
For reference:

No i can't i need extreme fucking surgery but can't cause of some chinks creating this virus in a lab.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: YoungChadcel, LowTierNormie, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Don't pass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes i can

• +1
currently rocking a buzzcut after umrah. I had curtains before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
For reference:
0E15D2CC B786 4CD8 9FE2 5AA134D9CA3E
Would i model for Chanel if i couldn’t?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, DidntRead and 4 others
I have never tried a buzz cut, Im too self conscious to try one. Only time I will do it is when is when I have no other hairstyle left.

• +1
I have never tried a buzz cut, Im too self conscious to try one. Only time I will do it is when is when I have no other hairstyle left.
The buzzpill destroyed me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
dunno, i recently did a buzzcut, and people i know tell me i look much better with it compared to me with longer hair even despite being nw3

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6401
The buzzpill destroyed me ngl
The buzz pill is brutal. When i signed my contract with chanel they told me they had never seen someone pull of the buzzcut as good as me
ArvidXChanel

• +1
dunno, i recently did a buzzcut, and people i know tell me i look much better with it compared to me with longer hair even despite being nw3
Maybe it draws more attention to your upper third and less attention to your poverty IPD

• +1
Shaved my head recently because I'm quarantined for the next 2.5 months anyway and it looks alright despite me being fat

• +1
  • +1
Maybe it draws more attention to your upper third and less attention to your poverty IPD
no its because i have more of a general high T skull structure, hence coverup prettyboy certains i was running up until now, didnt quite fit.
might be coping tho/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
no its because i have more of a general high T skull structure, hence coverup prettyboy certains i was running up until now, didnt quite fit.
might be coping tho/
Good for you then.

I have a potato skull shape and look like utter shit with buzz

• +1
might be coping tho/
You need to be high T pretty boy buzzcut chanel model slayer
ArvidXChanel

• +1
No I look like a 35 year old rapist when I buzz cut

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401, Dios and 1 other person
Good for you then.

I have a potato skull shape and look like utter shit with buzz
you gotta have decently large cranium for it to work, like you can see all thoes in the thread have a decently large cranium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
It used to be my favourite haircut and I think it's how I look the best ngl but my hairline receded so now i run hair coverage XD

• +1
No because of long midface, even though some people have told me that I look good with it (some normies, not my mom or something). Others have told me that the bald look would suit me.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401, Kade and 1 other person
It used to be my favourite haircut and I think it's how I look the best ngl but my hairline receded so now i run hair coverage XD
if you have a more of a warrior skull, you sohuld run buzzcut, since even nw isnt as a death sentance to you like for pretty boys/
i dont say it isnt bad nw, its fucking bad,but still.

• +1
No because of long midface, even though some people have told me that I look good with it (some normies, not my mom or something). Others have told me that the bald look would suit me.
JFL my mom always said I’d look better with buzzcut. But fact is I’ve never attracted any girl when I had my head buzzed. Brutal.

• +1
  • +1
if you have a more of a warrior skull, you sohuld run buzzcut, since even nw isnt as a death sentance to you like for pretty boys/
Not really. Even if buzz fits hair can halo you

• +1
Not really. Even if buzz fits hair can halo you
The thing is that my longer hair is beyond high maintenance so it's more likely to failo me if anything XD.

With buzzcut always liked how I looked permanently and there were just adventage because u don't need to style u don't need her products... I couldn't think of any downside.

I think the same is gonna happen to u tbh.
I (try to) run pretty boy/ maesthetic (regardless of skull type, not sure which one I have jfl) but norwood is terrible. 2 cm of hairline can completely ruin you

• +1
The thing is that my longer hair is beyond high maintenance so it's more likely to failo me if anything XD.

With buzzcut always liked how I looked permanently and there were just adventage because u don't need to style u don't need her products... I couldn't think of any downside.

I (try to) run pretty boy/ maesthetic (regardless of skull type, not sure which one I have jfl) but norwood is terrible. 2 cm of hairline can completely ruin you
I will try se7en haircut and when longer fight club haircut in summer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII

I am more dom type, so prettyboy maxing for me isnt ideal.
and about nw, i had nw3 from elementray, i know what you are talking about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
JFL my mom always said I’d look better with buzzcut. But fact is I’ve never attracted any girl when I had my head buzzed. Brutal.
You need masculinity + youthful looks + at least decent fwhr to pull it off.
ElieSaabFrontRowParisFashionWeekWomenswearlZy SE53SqAx

In other words only Chad can. But if you can it's a huge halo.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
I guess alright, but Im not going to give up my prettyboy 99th % hair

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
is the girl in your avi that one Victoria Secret model? forgot her name but she’s hella attractive ngl

• +1
i can pass it, currently buzzed rn

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6401
i fail

• +1
is the girl in your avi that one Victoria Secret model? forgot her name but she’s hella attractive ngl
Don't know but she is the gf of the Chad on the right

• +1
Shit jaw so no