can you pin peptides all at the same time?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Title tbh
my mt2, snap-8, bpc and tb came in today. can I just pin em all at once?
never used peptides I have 0 clue how they work jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air, shieldzz and MA_ascender
i know u can inject bpc157 + tb500 at once, they are even sold already mixed together
it probably depends on the peptide

nigga don't do bpc and tb when you're not sure that u dont have a tumor/cancer cell, pin them throughout the day, bpc u inject near the injury

bpc u inject near the injury
thats a myth, whether you inject near injury or anywhere else, mechanism of action is the exact same
Title tbh
my mt2, snap-8, bpc and tb came in today. can I just pin em all at once?
never used peptides I have 0 clue how they work jfl
jfl nigga
do you think introducing 4 different NEW compounds at the same time into your body sounds like a good idea?
certain people even get bad reactions when they start dumping something as simple as vitamins/minerals or amino acids together

peptides, although not extreme like certain steroids, they still have a rather significant effect on the nervous system so just start one by one unless you wanna go into anaphylactic shock and not even be able to identify what the fuck caused it

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
thats a myth, whether you inject near injury or anywhere else, mechanism of action is the exact same

jfl nigga
do you think introducing 4 different NEW compounds at the same time into your body sounds like a good idea?
certain people even get bad reactions when they start dumping something as simple as vitamins/minerals or amino acids together

peptides, although not extreme like certain steroids, they still have a rather significant effect on the nervous system so just start one by one unless you wanna go into anaphylactic shock and not even be able to identify what the fuck caused it
I pinned all at once this morning, I'm fine tbh
no dizziness no nausea headaches nothing

jfl nigga

that's a myth