WillWillc0

Iron
Rate1
Rate2

I'm from Mexico, 17yo, and 177cm tall.

no pics no care (forum is broken ngl)

• Hmm...
Reactions: WillWillc0
LTN but with gym, lower bodyfat, better haircut, you can get to MTN if not (possibly) HTN. You're young so take advantage of it

HOT TAKE INCOMING: you can be HTN dollar store Timothee Chalamet if you run starvation game. You got that whiteboy frog thing going on, with bushy brows, which depending on your facial fat distribution and lower third angularity, you could actually look damn good at like 7-8% bodyfat. Basically, lose 20-30 pounds then post again.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, MakinMogReturns and WillWillc0
2 PSL Incel

HOT TAKE INCOMING: you can be HTN dollar store Timothee Chalamet if you run starvation game. You got that whiteboy frog thing going on, with bushy brows, which depending on your facial fat distribution and lower third angularity, you could actually look damn good at like 7-8% bodyfat. Basically, lose 20-30 pounds then post again.
Thanks for the advice
Any guide for that? I'm new on this forum.

Thanks for the advice
Stop eating food. Obvious eat but way less and eat protein like chicken and eggs. DRINK TONS OF WATE AND DO CARDIO.

Stop eating food. Obvious eat but way less and eat protein like chicken and eggs. DRINK TONS OF WATE AND DO CARDIO.
Shit advice. Hes already skinny. He just need to debloat. He doesnt need to lose 20-30 pounds he needs to gain them(muscles).
Thanks for the advice
LTN with zero sex appeal.
Do some weightlifting/calisthenics 5\6 times a week. Spam neck training and lateral raises. Optimize your nutrition and hormonal profile, do some skincare. After year or 2 of working out make some sick tattooes and slay.
Everything is available on Best of the best.

U need to Jack Harlowmax

Shit advice. Hes already skinny. He just need to debloat. He doesnt need to lose 20-30 pounds he needs to gain them(muscles).

LTN with zero sex appeal.
Do some weightlifting/calisthenics 5\6 times a week. Spam neck training and lateral raises. Optimize your nutrition and hormonal profile, do some skincare. After year or 2 of working out make some sick tattooes and slay.
Everything is available on Best of the best.

U need to Jack Harlowmax
u idiot if he doesn't eat junk food and stays in a calorie deficit he will lose body fat retard just tell him to dirty bulk and gain more theory.

u idiot if he doesn't eat junk food and stays in a calorie deficit he will lose body fat retard just tell him to dirty bulk and gain more theory.
Stfu cutecel. Ive gained 8 kg yet my face is more defined compared to when im began. Where do i say to him to do dirty bulk? U need to clean bulk only with natural food.

Stfu cutecel. Ive gained 8 kg yet my face is more defined compared to when im began. Where do i say to him to do dirty bulk? U need to clean bulk only with natural food.
You just told the kid to gain 20-30 pounds you really think some kid in mexico is going to clean bulk? JFL no he isn't he probably barley survived a cartel massacre. Second you probably worked out while gaining weight that's completely different son.

You just told the kid to gain 20-30 pounds you really think some kid in mexico is going to clean bulk? JFL no he isn't he probably barley survived a cartel massacre. Second you probably worked out while gaining weight that's completely different son.
Reread my message to him Ive told him to gain 20-30 pounds of muscles. I can tell by his face hes eating junk food. Junk food is more expensive than some eggs, oats and beef liver. If u cant afford food why de fuck u need to looksmax in the first place? U must bust your ass out of poverty

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Reread my message to him Ive told him to gain 20-30 pounds of muscles. I can tell by his face hes eating junk food. Junk food is more expensive than some eggs, oats and beef liver. If u cant afford food why de fuck u need to looksmax in the first place? U must bust your ass out of poverty
I agree with a decent amount of statements here so I will hold my L in peace.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
4/10 you need to maintain better haircut, curly hair don't work on you