Can you quit SARM's after one cycle?

whiteislandpill

whiteislandpill

185cm
Planning to do a cycle of RAD140 + MK667 in the future. Can you just do one cycle and keep most of the muscle or will you lose a lot of muscle after you stop taking them?

• JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, moreroidsmoredates and IndraBC
Solution
maxxmclooks
cant keep all of the muscle, you will lose some of it 100%, but how much u retain depends on what u do after cycle

if u do proper pct (which when using rad140 u should do), keep training as hard as possible and eating well then you can keep some of it

also prepare to say goodbye to the strenght when u come off, and there is no way to preserve that
Idk but yeah 1 cycle is more than enough. Tbh In order to achieve a female gaze physique, natty is more than enough. But sarms can help you reach it FASTER. So yeah I think 1 cycle is enough. Let me know how it goes

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Don't want to mess too much with my hormones n shi
You will cause suppression of natural test production with SARMS. You are fucking with your hormones. They are not safer. At all. You are probably better off just taking test, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and MA_ascender
Less side effects overall tho
what the fuck are you talking about
jfl at thinking you know shit about this, at best you have just been reading shit on reddit and here. just take test and an AI srs

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and MA_ascender
5 second google search:

RAD-140 Drug-Induced Liver Injury​

RAD140 (Testolone) negatively impacts skeletal muscle adaptation, frailty status and mortality risk in female mice​

Clinical trials have shown that SARMs—including both LGD-4033 and S-23—suppress testosterone, LH, and FSH when given for as little as 2 weeks

Meanwhile testosterone:

Testosterone treatment improves liver function and reduces cardiovascular risk: A long-term prospective study​

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and whiteislandpill
5 second google search:

Meanwhile testosterone:

How good is Test for a single cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
If it is too good to be true, it probably is not. I have learned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and MA_ascender
injectables or cope

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and whiteislandpill
Lean is law anyway. Just starve yourself theory. Skinny Chad always wins. We gotta stop with this gymcel delusion tbh. I have changed my mind tbh, this shit probably isn't worth it

cant keep all of the muscle, you will lose some of it 100%, but how much u retain depends on what u do after cycle

if u do proper pct (which when using rad140 u should do), keep training as hard as possible and eating well then you can keep some of it

also prepare to say goodbye to the strenght when u come off, and there is no way to preserve that

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Solution