Iron
IMG 20200110 184107
IMG 20200110 184344
IMG 20200110 184355

Also what should I do to looksmax?

Normiemaxxed normie norman

• +1
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 9 others
Start gymcelling, focus on V-taper (chest - shoulders - back for optimal frame). Other than that, your traits would be good, but long midface is ruining that potential harmony. That's it, you're a normie, bro, so dark triad maxx + low inhib maxx and you should be good, imo

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 1707 and Kade
Start gymcelling, focus on V-taper (chest - shoulders - back for optimal frame). Other than that, your traits would be good, but long midface is ruining that potential harmony. That's it, you're a normie, bro, so dark triad maxx + low inhib maxx and you should be good, imo
I am going to the gym for like one year and I lost some weight and put on some muscle (don't have photos from since I was fat).
Also the bad light hides my gym performance unfortunately

frame sucks ngl

good eye are bad rest

Average looks like a white version of @Newone

"why the long face"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 4044 and Griffith
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Need jawline augmentation. Can not rate without height

Horrible frame tbh

Biggest 2 flaws: completely fucked by canthal tilt and horrible physique (gymmax asap). Jaw isn't really visible from those angles so can't judge but aside from that face looks pretty decent. Hairline starts a bit high but it's nothing too bad. Could easily be chadlite with gymmax

Wtf is that physique bro? U look like a fucking 12 year old boy

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
JFL HE HAS BLACKOPS2CEL EYE AREA.
IDEAL EYE AREA IS HOODED AND HAS BIG BROWS AND EYE SUPPORT. AND VERTICALLY NARROW. YOU HAVE SHORT PFL TOO.

fukc off chimp

• +1
Reactions: Vernon
5 psl height halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Face: regular/normie. Some (small) flaws, some good, and most parts of face just average (not good not bad). The weakest part of your face is imo, the jawline and chine. The chin is to pointy. And the jawline is to much tilted and not that vissible. I would suggest to heavy stubble/small beard maxx; maybe you can fool/groom the appearance of a better jawline and wider/less ointy chin.

Height. Great selling point with 190cm or almost 6'3. You should get a bonus point orso for that.

• +1
Reactions: Vernon
Hit the gym, skinmaxx and fix your overbite. Open more your eyes, it will always better to have bigger (feminine) eyes than having so much subhuman UEE.

Attachments

• 1578761222295.png
    1578761222295.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Long midface with no fwhr join the rope train

Face: regular/normie. Some (small) flaws, some good, and most parts of face just average (not good not bad). The weakest part of your face is imo, the jawline and chine. The chin is to pointy. And the jawline is to much tilted and not that vissible. I would suggest to heavy stubble/small beard maxx; maybe you can fool/groom the appearance of a better jawline and wider/less ointy chin.

Height. Great selling point with 190cm or almost 6'3. You should get a bonus point orso for that.
I know I have a weak jaw. I also asked in another thread if there are any ways to improve the jaw without surgery. So on a 1-10 scale I'm a 6 you say? (that's what I assume)

angle jaw it's so important.. A round face does not suit a man at all, it ruins everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loromate and HighIQcel
I rate you rope/10
Should be against the rules to make these kind of jokes this in this section.
If I was a moderator I would ban the shit out of all of you.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, MandibularCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Should be against the rules to make these kind of jokes this in this section.
If I was a moderator I would ban the shit out of all of you.
Hm, its funny because I said the same thing some threads ago. But I was just virtue signalling. I dont care tbh

Hm, its funny because I said the same thing some threads ago. But I was just virtue signalling. I dont care tbh
No virtue signalling, I find it very irritating. It makes this section pointless when people don't give serious responses or just insult the OP.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No virtue signalling, I find it very irritating. It makes this section pointless when people don't give serious responses or just insult the OP.
But what is there to rate? He will never get a gf, so he should just rope lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Normie face with shitty frame.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, elfmaxx, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I know I have a weak jaw. I also asked in another thread if there are any ways to improve the jaw without surgery. So on a 1-10 scale I'm a 6 you say? (that's what I assume)
Yeah. In face, in real life people would likely rate you in the range between 6 - 7 out of 10. Depending on that person preference. This is basically were 40% - 50% of guys are. You get bnus points for height, because you height mogg alot of people and you are like top 10% length wise likely, maybe even top 5% orso.

How can one imporve jawline without surgery?
* there is the mewing crowd, imo the results are pretty weak for adults.
* there is people doing jaw musle training wit chewing gum ang greek gum or something. That may make the jaw a bit bigger.
* Fillers. This one can work wonders
* beard-frauding. This one can work wonders also. Highly dependant,
on facial hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vernon
Yeah bro whatever you say
Lol, you insulted me for absolutely no reason and now you act all arrogant like I did something to you. Unlike you I don't shit on others just to feel better. And yes, you are the loser because if you weren't, you wouldn't be doing this. I know I'm not an abomination, so you won't make me rope. Not only you're probably ugly on the outside, you're certainly hideous on the inside. Good luck with this loser
Yeah. In face, in real life people would likely rate you in the range between 6 - 7 out of 10. Depending on that person preference. This is basically were 40% - 50% of guys are. You get bnus points for height, because you height mogg alot of people and you are like top 10% length wise likely, maybe even top 5% orso.

How can one imporve jawline without surgery?
* there is the mewing crowd, imo the results are pretty weak for adults.
* there is people doing jaw musle training wit chewing gum ang greek gum or something. That may make the jaw a bit bigger.
* Fillers. This one can work wonders
* beard-frauding. This one can work wonders also. Highly dependant,
on facial hair growth
Thanks. I hope you were serious and honest with all you said and didn't just said it to make me feel better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No angularity at all

No masculine features

Plain average

Soft edges can't even see your gonion angle

Psl3-4

What is PSL?
From average to slightly below average looking. Had teeth extractions. Are you tall at least ?
Teeth thing supposed to be a question fuark cant edit