can you really get white teeth from brushing only?

0000a

0000a

Iron
as a child i neglected my teeth so ive grown to have yellowish teeth but since a year now ive been washing my teeth every morning and i havent seen any improvement of my teeth getting whiter whatsoever

bleach

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 0000a
Get professional whitening

Blud my teeth are so fucked I am so consistent but I skip like one day of brushing and i wake up with a cavity dead srs

Blud my teeth are so fucked I am so consistent but I skip like one day of brushing and i wake up with a cavity dead srs
Actually I vape and smoke constantly and eat mostly at night nvm

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 0000a
no, the actual tooth is stained. brushing just brushes shit off of the surface. dentin naturally turns yellow as you age too. you need whitening.

idk if i can do that at 15

It's a few hundred probably im gonna buy it for myself before I start tinder probably

yes 100% you can, for the last 2 years I have been brushing my teeth every day during the day and before going to bed, as a result I now have more whiter teeth, my younger brother who has been brushing his teeth in the morning since childhood, has the perfect white color of his teeth, as if he had veneers

• +1
Reactions: 0000a
And ur parents can definitely buy it for you at 15, I'd assume if you get a job and money they won't stop you

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
It's a few hundred probably im gonna buy it for myself before I start tinder probably
idk where u are but in europe im pretty sure u cant get like proffesional whitening unless youre 18+

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
no, the actual tooth is stained. brushing just brushes shit off of the surface. dentin naturally turns yellow as you age too. you need whitening.
nah , this is bullshit, the real color of teeth is white, because when any person is born their teeth color is white, and even the same animals, almost all of them have absolutely white teeth, especially wild ones, because they don’t eat any chemical shit

• +1
Reactions: FishMaxx and 0000a
Yes always had perfectly white teeth until i stop brushing it cause depression.

• +1
Reactions: FishMaxx
nah , this is bullshit, the real color of teeth is white, because when any person is born their teeth color is white, and even the same animals, almost all of them have absolutely white teeth, especially wild ones, because they don’t eat any chemical shit
do you know what the word stained means? how does stained imply that the natural color of teeth isn't white? explain to me how what you said contradicts anything i said. also, i was wrong. dentin doesn't turn yellow. it naturally is yellow and starts to show through as your enamel gets worn down.

most wild animals are like 3 years old too. here's a longer lived animal:

cumbi-scaled.jpg

notice its BLACK teeth.

because they don’t eat any chemical shit

hmm, and what would the chemical shit do? would it maybe STAIN the teeth?

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
Good brushing is to maintain white teeth u need professional whitening

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
i had yellow teeth my whole life but after brushing 3 times a day for 6 months my teeth got pretty white.

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
idk where u are but in europe im pretty sure u cant get like proffesional whitening unless youre 18+
All dentists do whitening services in US it's very common, any parent can get it for their kid

Either get professional whitening or use crest whitening strips

I used like 3 packs already and my teeth are white af and I always get compliments for them

I‘ve been religiously brushing for 2years non stop, having the best dental hygiene any orthodontist could ever imagine and jerk off to.

no cavities but the colour stayed the exact same

(i didnt start 2years ago lol, just when i got braces i took it really serious)

• +1
Reactions: 0000a