Can you reliably predict what you will look like after weightloss?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
Im not getting lazy im still working out Ill lose weight no matter if the results are good or bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
No.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
there are no ways to predict?
Well, the most reliable way would be if you have a twin, sibling or close relative who have gone through the process of weightloss - and use that as a reference. Or if you have been skinny recently, that's obviously the best way.

You could of course scan your bones and attempt to map and illustrate your bone structure. But you cannot know what your fat distribution would look like or how well the skin would adjust.

So without a twin or brother who have done the same - the answer is no.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim, StrangerDanger and hennypapi
there are no ways to predict?

Well I guess if you had been thin before obviously like said above but short of that I guess you could maybe get a feeling for your bone structure just by pushing against the bones. You would also easily know if you had a decent chin or not already.

Never actually did it but I think you could look at a lot of guys and tell if they would get a big return on losing weight or not. There will be some you guess wrong on however.

Penn Jillette

This is Penn Jillette and I think he was an easy to identify case that a big weight loss wasn't going to do a lot for his face.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Well, the most reliable way would be if you have a twin, sibling or close relative who have gone through the process of weightloss - and use that as a reference. Or if you have been skinny recently, that's obviously the best way.

You could of course scan your bones and attempt to map and illustrate your bone structure. But you cannot know what your fat distribution would look like or how well the skin would adjust.

So without a twin or brother who have done the same - the answer is no.
last time I was skinny or so was 1.5-2 years ago, which is a while back. My face might've grown but I have no way of knowing if it did. From old photos I cant make out whether my chin is robust or not. My chin is well defined and all but its lacks dimorphism unfortunately :feelswhy:
I 100% have a some kind of cleft chin and I always had it, since I was 10
- my lower third at 13 or 14
- me at 10

but my jawline over the years becomes round and very neotonous. Maybe ill need a surgery for that tbh. scraping up money for a chin implant or jaw fillers.
I have large cheekbones but 100% underdeveloped lower third.

last time I was skinny or so was 1.5-2 years ago, which is a while back. My face might've grown but I have no way of knowing if it did. From old photos I cant make out whether my chin is robust or not. My chin is well defined and all but its lacks dimorphism unfortunately :feelswhy:
I 100% have a some kind of cleft chin and I always had it, since I was 10
View attachment 1198480 - my lower third at 13 or 14
View attachment 1198484 - me at 10

but my jawline over the years becomes round and very neotonous. Maybe ill need a surgery for that tbh. scraping up money for a chin implant or jaw fillers.
I have large cheekbones but 100% underdeveloped lower third.

possibly something like this?

20 + bf%

If you could take a picture of your lower 2/3 from the front like the one when you were 10 above someone might be able to tell you the likely outcome.

If you could take a picture of your lower 2/3 from the front like the one when you were 10 above someone might be able to tell you the likely outcome.
you mean just from the first or like a 3/4 view?

Im not getting lazy im still working out Ill lose weight no matter if the results are good or bad.
Really no. But it’s ALWAYS worth it. Like I won’t EVER in my life go over 15% bf. never again

you mean just from the first or like a 3/4 view?

I would take it where it cuts off just below the eyes like that 2nd picture of you at 10. That will be enough to make a good guess.

I would take it where it cuts off just below the eyes like that 2nd picture of you at 10. That will be enough to make a good guess.
different pictures with a side profile which is probably the best estimate of what I have

• +1
different pictures with a side profile which is probably the best estimate of what I have

You aren't going to get crazy results like some people but it will improve you some.

Looking at the pictures I would recommend going to 15% bodyfat ( I don't think you have the bones for sub 15% to make much more difference - could be wrong on that however so you can re-evaluate then).

Getting a mouth widening device to widen your mouth.

Seeing if you can apply something so you can grow a higher stubble as a 2mm or so stubblebeard will help the chin out.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
You aren't going to get crazy results like some people but it will improve you some.

Looking at the pictures I would recommend going to 15% bodyfat ( I don't think you have the bones for sub 15% to make much more difference - could be wrong on that however so you can re-evaluate then).

Getting a mouth widening device to widen your mouth.

Seeing if you can apply something so you can grow a higher stubble as a 2mm or so stubblebeard will help the chin out.
will get a mouth widener. ill found it somewhere

• +1