Can you still get a girlfriend if your a LTN

Deleted member 17653

Deleted member 17653

Iron
If your a LTN in the face is it still possible to have a girlfriend ?

If your a LTN in the face is it still possible to have a girlfriend ?
Yes if you are tall and gymmaxxed
But don't wait any girl above 5/10

Getting a girlfriend is easy.

The challenge is hooking up with many different hot women without paying for it, that is what requires good looks and good height.

The vast majority of guys aren't good looking and they still manage to get a girlfriend.

The reason why you are struggling is because you most likely have an introverted personality which makes you go on sites like this one instead of socializing in the real world and making friends. Most guys meet their girlfriend through their social circles. That is the solution if you don't attract them with looks.

I have never had a girlfriend either but I have had plenty of opportunities in the past but I just wanted to get laid and I didn't want to have to go on a bunch of meaningless dates just to do that. I got my opportunities by going out and either waiting for signs of interest or just cold approaching random women in the right places, and it worked but at the time, I never knew where to go from there.

Now, because of the pandemic, I am mostly focused on self improvement, especially getting a career and acquiring a muscular ripped physique so that when things completely reopen in my area, I can go out and get laid regularly with ease.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Scammer
Yes, if you are not an ethnic.

anybody can get a gf, blackpill is more than that buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
anybody can get a gf, blackpill is more than that buddy boyo.
exactly, u see a lot of sub5s with GFs, does that mean everything is all and well behind the scenes of the relationship?

hell nah, to the nah nah, nah.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Scammer and Deleted member 15004
Yeah but she will be uglier

No it’s not.
Atleast if you have some standards
No, I mean, getting a hot girlfriend is easy but getting laid with hot women outside of relationships is extremely difficult if you don't look sexy as a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and .👽.
No, I mean, getting a hot girlfriend is easy but getting laid with hot women outside of relationships is extremely difficult if you don't look sexy as a man.
How is that easy?

First of all finding a hot girl in your social circle isn’t easy, then also having the same interests as her isn’t always the case.
And jfl if you think LTRs aren’t about looks as well to a certain extend. Slaying is harder but LTRing a hot girl is hard as well

Yes if you’re NT and have friends

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot