Nrrr15

What
:cry: 5'8.5 with shoes , i have the face but not the height ...:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
With the right face yes

• +1
Reactions: Futility, Deleted member 2095, Slob and 7 others
it will be very difficult. only exceptionally good looking face can save u at that height.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Slob
With the right face yes
100% if you have a good face.
My biggest slayer friend is 5ft 8 Max.
Girls go fucking crazy over him. He just seems to have the 'look'

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Mediocre Normalfag
if you have the face

it will be very difficult. only exceptionally good looking face can save u at that height.

There was a manlet that posted a few times on lookism .net that was around 5'5 ". His face was 7/10 irl standards and 6/10 psl and he had a gymbod as well. Posted a few of his Tinder lays. And they were actually pretty hot. If I remember correctly, he said that girls would flirt with him all the time at his Uni but he frequently would get the cold shoulder when trying to escalate (undoubtely because of his lack of height).

So yeah. While 5'8" is definitely not good. It's still averagish enough to slay with a good face+bod though.

Depends on average height in your location. If he's in Netherlands, it never began. If he's in Japan, he'll slay

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and PubertyMaxxer
Yes with 6+ PSL face

Yes unless you are from a place where women are very tall. Just find a girl around 5'5, most girls are in this range

you can slay with any height pretty much if you have good enough face, ppl go overboard with height

you can slay with any height pretty much if you have good enough face, ppl go overboard with height
In my experience as a manlet, the issue is not girls esp as my face is ok. It tends to be the brutal mogs by guys who are fucking huge compared to me. Its so demasculating and cortisol shoots thru the roof

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GordonFreeman and PubertyMaxxer
Yes, you can, and you don't need "the face" like the incels here are suggesting. Everyone slays in 2019, you just need not to be an autist

Easy with good face
Yes, you can, and you don't need "the face" like the incels here are suggesting. Everyone slays in 2019, you just need not to be an autist
If everybody slays its no longer exiting

In my experience as a manlet, the issue is not girls esp as my face is ok. It tends to be the brutal mogs by guys who are fucking huge compared to me. Its so demasculating and cortisol shoots thru the roof
even at 6'2 and half when i get heightmogged i feel bad so i cant imagine what its like for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
even at 6'2 and half when i get heightmogged i feel bad so i cant imagine what its like for you
Why would you feel bad when your height is more ideal than theirs?

Why would you feel bad when your height is more ideal than theirs?

well i think up to 6'4 6'5 height is ideal, after that it looks wonky. so im kinda manlet of tall men.

there is also biological factor when you see a bigger dude around you(both height and frame)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Slaying will be hard af

It is possible depending on face/body/social status, I wouldnt worry about slaying just try to maintain one gf and cheat on her is ideal

Height is super important, people on here are coping too hard, more people slay due to their height than face because having PSL 6 face is rare but being 6'2 + isnt nearly as rare