I see dead people
Title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and lemonnz
No

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Sometimes as many talents go to waste, some of the highest IQ people ended up never implementing it

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
Not really...
Think for example that you're short - it's over for a potential basketball career.
Or that you're ugly - you won't become a model!
In fact, pretty much everything, your whole life seems to be determined by factors out of your control - your genetics, your parents, the place you were born, even the effort you put to improve your condition is determined by how your brain is wired: some people are naturally hard-working, very disciplined, they will always put massive effort in everything they will do, but other people are just lazy, unmotivated, even if they want to improve their situation, they will always procrastinate, find excuses to avoid doing the hard work, etc.

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
Not really...
Think for example that you're short - it's over for a potential basketball career.
Or that you're ugly - you won't become a model!
In fact, pretty much everything, your whole life seems to be determined by factors out of your control - your genetics, your parents, the place you were born, even the effort you put to improve your condition is determined by how your brain is wired: some people are naturally hard-working, very disciplined, they will always put massive effort in everything they will do, but other people are just lazy, unmotivated, even if they want to improve their situation, they will always procrastinate, find excuses to avoid doing the hard work, etc.
Yeah i understand what ur saying ive met ppl like this that do minimal effort and still succeed and be good at stuff while you work your ass off . But for example drawing for the last week i started drawing bc i always wanted to try it out how far can i take it with no natural talent just drawing a shit ton and practicing and can i be better than my friend that was blessed by god
Sometimes as many talents go to waste, some of the highest IQ people ended up never implementing it
i always think about how many artists and scientists that we didnt get due to them being lazy

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz