Can you take accutane and minoxidil at the same time?

Central Cee

Central Cee

Gold
80mg accutane rn

want to take 5mg minoxidil

I’ll be finished with accutane at the end of March so I can wait but I’ll start now if I can

80mg? My doc gave me 40mg and im 6 foot 180 pounds lol. Did he fuck up? How are the results so far and how long did you take it.

No , stop coping take HGH and do bonesmashing , bones is always the answer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
80mg? My doc gave me 40mg and im 6 foot 180 pounds lol. Did he fuck up? How are the results so far and how long did you take it.
All about cumulative dose

He probably just has u on it longer than me, I’m too impatient for low dose lol

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee
its not that has been disproven, you just need to take it until you dont get acne anymore then come off
This is probably true, I just tried to stick to a “doctor-prescribed-esque” cycle

Cumulative dose of 10,000 mg over around 4 months, currently one week away from finishing up. Haven’t had acne in months

its not that has been disproven, you just need to take it until you dont get acne anymore then come off
My doctor didn't prescribe me a certain cycle. He only said usually it takes 4 to 6 months. I can just get accutane whenever I want. And stop whenever I want lol. Shouldnt you take it for like a month after the acne is already gone?

Why you want to start with oral minoxidil? And why 5 mg right away? Did you try topical?