Can you tell if youre plates are closing without an xray?

O

oreomixbreed

Iron
I want to know if I can somehow find out without an xray

• +1
Reactions: oreomixbreed and slavicpsycho
Solution
if u didnt grow for like 1yr then its ova
Damn.

I don't think I've grown since 14.

I've heard cases where peoples growth stopped for like 3-4 years then picked back up again.

Idk how common that is tho

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
my doctor told me that it’s usually a sign that you’ve stopped growing when you’ve started growing facial hair on your sides/beard areas + chin + under neck. she said if it’s only growing on the little pedo stache place then you still have a bit of growth left

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
my doctor told me that it’s usually a sign that you’ve stopped growing when you’ve started growing facial hair on your sides/beard areas + chin + under neck. she said if it’s only growing on the little pedo stache place then you still have a bit of growth left
Damn. My growth is probably done then.

I thought I would make it to 6'2.

At least I made it to 6'0

Damn.

I don't think I've grown since 14.

I've heard cases where peoples growth stopped for like 3-4 years then picked back up again.

Idk how common that is tho

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
I can't grow any facial hair I got an x ray and my plates are still open at 16 this is kinda accurate

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
cap asf, i have a friend that has to shave his whole fucking body and face because he naturally has high test and his hair grows 4x my hairs speed, hes fresh 15 and still growing even tho he has a full beard

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
be thankful for 6' bro, thats a great height...
Ik I am grateful but it does suck knowing that my predicted height (6'2 by my doc) may not happen.

You are right tho, I should be more grateful that I even made 6 foot

cap asf, i have a friend that has to shave his whole fucking body and face because he naturally has high test and his hair grows 4x my hairs speed, hes fresh 15 and still growing even tho he has a full beard
has he grown in the past 6 months

Ik I am grateful but it does suck knowing that my predicted height (6'2 by my doc) may not happen.

You are right tho, I should be more grateful that I even made 6 foot
absolutely, u could just fraud to be 6'2 dw, try more heightmaxxing and shit could work in ur way u never know

Cap wtf
Southeastern europeans, central and south asians grow beards at the ages of 10
Dht blocks estrogen too, and more dht=more hair growth

Cap wtf
Southeastern europeans, central and south asians grow beards at the ages of 10
Dht blocks estrogen too, and more dht=more hair growth
dunno, not my words, just what my doctor said

but to be fair she’s lowkey a bitch

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho