Can you tell us a brutal blackpill moment that DEEPLY scarred you?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain.
Contributor
Tell us your story.

I'll go first.

I was a low status, buzz-cutted, short LTN in middle school. I was sitting on this table with 3 guys (2 being my "friends") and 2 girls.
I have never had female attention from birth to this moment.

I'm just listening to the conversation, and all of a sudden I heard one of the guys ask
"Do you think [enchanted_elixir] is ugly?"

This White Hispanic MTB goes "Yeah, he's ugly" in a condescending manner.
Mind you, I don't even talk to her, I don't know what I did to her.

Everyone was like "damn... she called you ugly"
I put my head down in shame.

That really hurt.

Now, she then goes onto ramble about how she had a crush on this gorilla-phenoed LTN black guy who was at the apex, the pinnacle of the social hierarchy last school year...

Sad Girl GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, HarrierDuBois, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 11 others
The moment elixir lost his enchantment :incel:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, HTNcutecel and 6 others
When I was pantsed by a 6'4" tall chadlite in front of a group of htb who laughed at me I was 12 years old

There are other stories as well, but my brain decided to remove them because they were too traumatic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
When I was pantsed by a 6'4" tall chadlite in front of a group of htb who laughed at me I was 12 years old

There are other stories as well, but my brain decided to remove them because they were too traumatic
Naked pantsed or underwear pantsed?

Recently happened I was with my 5'10 MTN friend , I'm 6'4 ltn and 2 girls were constantly validating me and asking me my height my friend seperated from us 3 for his sanity lmao
Brutal heightpill

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, sportsmogger and enchanted_elixir

Damn. Those girls probably pantsed him later that night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RapeAllFemales
When the first day of elementary school before entering the classroom, I saw a seagull outside.

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Some 5'8 ltn tried to hit on my crush and she rejected him by saying some bluepilled bullshit about his awful personality. fast forward 2 weeks shes dating this green hunter eyes 5'11 prettyboy with worse personality than this ltn. It was 3 years ago

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, watah, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Some 5'8 ltn tried to hit on my crush and she rejected him by saying some bluepilled bullshit about his awful personality. fast forward 2 weeks shes dating this green hunter eyes 5'11 prettyboy with worse personality than this ltn. It was 3 years ago
When you're blackpilled, this isn't new or surprising.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
I have so many fucking stories but, quite frankly, they are too painful to tell

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and YungTrappa
When i was 14 or 15 and realized theres no point on building muscle mass at gym if youre manlet
u will always get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis, watah and enchanted_elixir
When i was 14 or 15 and realized theres no point on building muscle mass at gym if youre manlet
u will always get mogged
That's a tough pill to swallow.

• +1
Reactions: watah and aryan mogger
I have none tbh im gunna ascend real soon i used to pull tbh

• +1
Reactions: watah and enchanted_elixir
Can you tell at least one, for rep?
My first oneitis had an orbiter. He was buying her food, gifts, paid for movie tickets. Then he asked her to date and she obviously rejected him, she said some shit like "he's a pervert". Some time later I was sitting with a chad and he asked her why she rejected that guy. She went full blackpill mode like "I don't like his nose, eyes, hairstyle", he then asked her about height (this orbiter was like 6'2) and she said she doesn't care about height (this is one of the numerous moments in my life that prove face >>>> height) . Basically foids in my country are so open about blackpill.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and YungTrappa
Or when I was 8 and cute, there was this legit Stacey classmate who would give me candy and I had to kiss her. Then years later my cuteness went away and she forgot about me. Now she has a chad boyfriend who she sucked off behind the store the first month of dating.:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sportsmogger
How was she white hispanic

The term white hispanic makes no sense to me

Or when I was 8 and cute, there was this legit Stacey classmate who would give me candy and I had to kiss her. Then years later my cuteness went away and she forgot about me. Now she has a chad boyfriend who she sucked off behind the store the first month of dating.:feelswah::feelswah:
I had the same happen to me, cute teacher always used to kiss my cheek and call me cute

I met her like 3-4 years later when I was 12-13, she remembered me though and greeted me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and YungTrappa
My first oneitis had an orbiter. He was buying her food, gifts, paid for movie tickets. Then he asked her to date and she obviously rejected him, she said some shit like "he's a pervert". Some time later I was sitting with a chad and he asked her why she rejected that guy. She went full blackpill mode like "I don't like his nose, eyes, hairstyle", he then asked her about height (this orbiter was like 6'2) and she said she doesn't care about height (this is one of the numerous moments in my life that prove face >>>> height) . Basically foids in my country are so open about blackpill.
Face is more important than height.
Its face > pheno > everything else.

I know someone who is a 20 year old virgin with no prospects despite being 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
How was she white hispanic

The term white hispanic makes no sense to me
Her parents are from Mexico but she's basically mostly or entirely European (Spanish Conquistador DNA).

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
When i was 11 hanging around the cousins of the daughter of my mom's friend and the goodlooking nigger put his crotch in front of my mouth and started mimicking a blowjob action and they were all laughing and i smiled as well not understanding what was happening

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and YungTrappa
Ive only known one white hispanic my life, this MTB Chilean girl with blue eyes and a Spanish last name @enchanted_elixir

Also a lot of girls in my class talked and played with me even though I was mega autistic. I always knew they did it because I was mid to high mtn. All the guys in my class were fat sub-5 or manlets. I was average height. One tall girl in my class actually touched my dick when we sat together JFL:lul:. Speaking of that girl. She was dating an ethnic guy who was shorter than her:feelswhy: (like me) and she purposely showed more attention to me when he saw us together. Later he tried to beat me up in the cafeteria but I ran away. I've been blackpilled since birth tbh.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also a lot of girls in my class talked and played with me even though I was mega autistic. I always knew they did it because I was mid to high mtn. All the guys in my class were fat sub-5 or manlets. I was average height. One tall girl in my class actually touched my dick when we sat together JFL:lul:. Speaking of that girl. She was dating an ethnic guy who was shorter than her:feelswhy: (like me) and she purposely showed more attention to me when he saw us together. Later he tried to beat me up in the cafeteria but I ran away. I've been blackpilled since birth tbh.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
MUMBAItALES

All the White Hispanics ive seen irl are from Chile

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That must've been soul crushing damn was this your first bp moment or the most brutal one

• +1
Ive only known one white hispanic my life, this MTB Chilean girl with blue eyes and a Spanish last name @enchanted_elixir
Well that's because there are some Germanic immigrants who migrated to South America.

• +1
All the White Hispanics ive seen irl are from Chile
Those are like white Hispanics who could pass in Bavaria, or Czech Republic kind of white.
I'm talking about med white mostly here.

• +1
u will always get mogged
Height is everything.
The worse stories always revolve around being physically dominated by another man.

• +1
I have wayyyyyy too many but one is I had a chad brother growing up and basically just the whole experience of how people would treat him compared to me was insane

One time this homeless JB he was talking to said “oh you guys are brothers…you look nothing alike …”

• So Sad