Can you treat lower eyelid retraction without surgery?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
I.e. through fillers or botox etc?

No, its problem of underlaying bone and soft tissue.

Fillers and botox are really bad idea, especially in eye area.

You need lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implants so lower eyelid will not back to previous state quickly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
No, its problem of underlying bone and soft tissue.

Fillers and botox are really bad idea, especially in eye area.

You need lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implants so lower eyelid will not back to previous state quickly.

Thanks for your reply. Are there any doctors in the UK that offer both of those services as i cant find any that do the rim implants on top. I know about taban but i cant afford to go to the US anytime soon as well as get surgery there

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Thanks for your reply. Are there any doctors in the UK that offer both of those services as i cant find any that do the rim implants on top. I know about taban but i cant afford to go to the US anytime soon as well as get surgery there
I dont really know about british surgeons, but i expect them to be expensive as well. May be someone who knows them will drop it eventually here. If not then just use google and look for oculoplastic surgeon in your area.

I have seen pretty good results in Turkey + prices are pretty low there. I dont know, may be look up there and find some reputable surgeon. There is probably a lot options in entire Europe (i wouldnt go outside Europe and America tho).

I dont really know about british surgeons, but i expect them to be expensive as well. May be someone who knows them will drop it eventually here. If not then just use google and look for oculoplastic surgeon in your area.

I have seen pretty good results in Turkey + prices are pretty low there. I dont know, may be look up there and find some reputable surgeon. There is probably a lot options in entire Europe (i wouldnt go outside Europe and America tho).
Thank you so much you've been a terrific help to me today. Have an excellent rest of your day.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution