Can you truly see insanity in someone's eyes?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, whenever people said someone has an "insane look" I'd always assume they have like an extreme NCT, IPD or terrible undereye area or whatever.

Still, I've seen people make comments like these about gl men with normal IPD, undereyes, tilt etc.

Can eyes truly look insane even if otherwise good looking?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and raleqtambrobret
Yes mental illness is very noticeable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, greycel, mirrormogger and 3 others
Lonenely sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Lonenely sigma
Yes mental illness is very noticeable.
What is it precisely that you see tho? Are mentally ill eyes more dry/wet, open/closed? Whats different exactly

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
What is it precisely that you see tho? Are mentally ill eyes more dry/wet, open/closed? Whats different exactly
You can’t usually tell exactly, it’s kind of like the uncanny valley effect.
Something is just OFF, you get me?

It’s more like an instinct than an observation.

• +1
Reactions: Supahswag123, noodlelover and Lonenely sigma
You can’t usually tell exactly, it’s kind of like the uncanny valley effect.
Something is just OFF, you get me?

It’s more like an instinct than an observation.
Yeah but don't you think that someone who already has those mentally ill eyes can look like he has different kinds of illnesses based on the tilt/ipd/eyebrows/undereyes etc.?

Like, if he has childish NCT eyes he looks depressed kind of insane; if he has O'Pry's hunter eyes and insanity then he looks like a psycho, right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: econescence and raleqtambrobret
Yeah but don't you think that someone who already has those mentally ill eyes can look like he has different kinds of illnesses based on the tilt/ipd/eyebrows/undereyes etc.?

Like, if he has childish NCT eyes he looks depressed kind of insane; if he has O'Pry's hunter eyes and insanity then he looks like a psycho, right?
No… the illness are from the eyes themselves, not the eye area.
Lots of people have subhuman eye areas but don’t look insane, but then you have the normal or even attractive people but you can just tell there’s something wrong with them.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
why do most pct ppl cry all the time? Fucking Cucks don’t deserve jt

No… the illness are from the eyes themselves, not the eye area.
Lots of people have subhuman eye areas but don’t look insane, but then you have the normal or even attractive people but you can just tell there’s something wrong with them.
Ehh idk, I seem to not want to accept the notion that "personality" changes your appearance, bc it to some minor extent (minor bc jaw>eyes anyway) disproves the blackpill

• WTF
i read an article not long ago that ai can tell if you’re gay by the way you look so it’s likely your face in general has some subtle ways to reflect the person you are people can pick up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, raleqtambrobret and Lonenely sigma
Ehh idk, I seem to not want to accept the notion that "personality" changes your appearance, bc it to some minor extent (minor bc jaw>eyes anyway) disproves the blackpill
Eyes>jaw
But besides that, you’re right.
Personality doesn’t change your appearance, it’s in reverse.

• +1
i read an article not long ago that ai can tell if you’re gay by the way you look so it’s likely your face in general has some subtle ways to reflect the person you are people can pick up
Yeah, microexpressions.
That’s one of the things that set off that instinct that someone is off, it’s why autists are pretty easy to find and yet people aren’t really aware of how they find them.

Instinct.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and mirrormogger
The human face has 20 facial muscles that express emotion, along with 600 muscles in the human body. You can tell how some one is feeling by looking at them.

Repeated use of these muscles change their size and shape, so you can see some one's general emotional disposition by looking at them.

Emotions change hormones, and hormones change emotion, and hormones change bone structure, skin, tissues, muscle, everything responds to hormones, so you can generally tell some one's general emotional disposition and intelligence level by looking at them.

Social intelligence is also something you can easily pickup from a photograph.

Empathy is a certain emotional expression, and people who don't display it will have different faces.

230722150630-ted-bundy-1978-restricted.jpg

But take this example. What do you see?

Eyebrows moved up slightly and and eyes slanted outward, in what at first appears like empathy, humanness, social intelligence, social awareness.

But then you look at all of the muscular tension in the rest of the face, and in the body, and realize it's a very deliberate and focused act. He's faking empathy.

His lips, among other things betray him. His upper lip is being pulled upwards but he's trying to manually push it down. This pull upwards is the universal expression of disgust. See Paul Eckman's work on this, all tribes, nations, even blind people display this one because it's hardwired into us. The upward pull of the lip helps close off the nose, preventing us from taking in potentially pathogenic particles.

But when it comes to social settings, disgust most often comes from a place of narcissism. As seeing regular people as disgusting, and you are above them. Complete lack of empathy for others. So his real emotion is bleeding through his mask.

Then you have all of the tension in the neck and body. He's not comfortable. He's aware he's being judged.

There's perhaps a small amount of sadness in his eyes with how the lower eyelids are drooping. There's more but I can't quiet put it into words. You can see his lust and his rage and his embarrassment that we can see his lust and his rage, and his contempment for being judged by who he views as inferior.

Context clues matter, dress, style, body language, if it's a dating app scenery, colors, lights, other people in the background and their emotion. The truth generally leaks out, no matter how good a deciever some one is, and others can sense it.

jeffrey-l-dahmer.webp
Or take this guy, you can see he fucks dead bodies by taking one look at him, and that he's gay. It's all the muscles in the face, his face shape, his hair cut, his body language, everything. You can see he's a loner, but confident and silly in his uniqueness.

All of the muscles and characteristics of the body form high level patterns that tell a lot about some one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, greycel and Lonenely sigma
yeah, bro

Some people literally have demons inside them

Literal demons, and you can see it in their eyes believe it or not

• +1
The human face has 20 facial muscles that express emotion, along with 600 muscles in the human body. You can tell how some one is feeling by looking at them.

Repeated use of these muscles change their size and shape, so you can see some one's general emotional disposition by looking at them.

Emotions change hormones, and hormones change emotion, and hormones change bone structure, skin, tissues, muscle, everything responds to hormones, so you can generally tell some one's general emotional disposition and intelligence level by looking at them.

Social intelligence is also something you can easily pickup from a photograph.

Empathy is a certain emotional expression, and people who don't display it will have different faces.

230722150630-ted-bundy-1978-restricted.jpg

But take this example. What do you see?

Eyebrows moved up slightly and and eyes slanted outward, in what at first appears like empathy, humanness, social intelligence, social awareness.

But then you look at all of the muscular tension in the rest of the face, and in the body, and realize it's a very deliberate and focused act. He's faking empathy.

His lips, among other things betray him. His upper lip is being pulled upwards but he's trying to manually push it down. This pull upwards is the universal expression of disgust. See Paul Eckman's work on this, all tribes, nations, even blind people display this one because it's hardwired into us. The upward pull of the lip helps close off the nose, preventing us from taking in potentially pathogenic particles.

But when it comes to social settings, disgust most often comes from a place of narcissism. As seeing regular people as disgusting, and you are above them. Complete lack of empathy for others. So his real emotion is bleeding through his mask.

Then you have all of the tension in the neck and body. He's not comfortable. He's aware he's being judged.

There's perhaps a small amount of sadness in his eyes with how the lower eyelids are drooping. There's more but I can't quiet put it into words. You can see his lust and his rage and his embarrassment that we can see his lust and his rage, and his contempment for being judged by who he views as inferior.

Context clues matter, dress, style, body language, if it's a dating app scenery, colors, lights, other people in the background and their emotion. The truth generally leaks out, no matter how good a deciever some one is, and others can sense it.

jeffrey-l-dahmer.webp
Or take this guy, you can see he fucks dead bodies by taking one look at him, and that he's gay. It's all the muscles in the face, his face shape, his hair cut, his body language, everything. You can see he's a loner, but confident and silly in his uniqueness.

All of the muscles and characteristics of the body form high level patterns that tell a lot about some one.
Mirin' iq, tho I do believe this can very easily slip into some sort of a pseudoscience. Besides, I am convinced that newspapers purposely posted pictures in which bundy and dahmer looked like psychos. If they wanted to, they could've made them look like superheroes imo, just by taking the picture from a different angle and at a different moment.

Also I do believe context plays a role. If bundy found a cure for cancer, I bet you wouldn't be able to call him a psycho from his eyes alone; I certainly wouldn't

Mirin' iq, tho I do believe this can very easily slip into some sort of a pseudoscience. Besides, I am convinced that newspapers purposely posted pictures in which bundy and dahmer looked like psychos. If they wanted to, they could've made them look like superheroes imo, just by taking the picture from a different angle and at a different moment.

Also I do believe context plays a role. If bundy found a cure for cancer, I bet you wouldn't be able to call him a psycho from his eyes alone; I certainly wouldn't
I get where you're coming from, and it's a plausible explanation that it's all context clues, and projecting what we already know.

But I can always read people immediately, if they're a narcissist or psychopath. Other people are shocked, when we later find out, they've been lying their entire lives, had affairs, or betray people, or lie and use people. But I never am, I can see it. Not as some subtle thing, it's as if these people are screaming their thoughts.

I've spend hundreds of hours doing the same micro-expression training that police interrogators use based on the work of Paul Eckman, and while it's preliminary, it is a solid base.

The media does choose photos, and craft narratives, but with some one like Ted Bundy, it's unnecessary, he's a psychopath and constantly displaying it.

ted_biografia_widelg.jpg
ted-bundy-1-ap-er-190213_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

If I saw these pictures, and you told me this guy cured cancer, my first reaction would be, he also kills people or at least small animals.

If there's a murder suspect on TV, or reporters are interviewing people, I know instantly who's guilty with a hundred percent certainty. I'm not alone in this, actual police interrogators know as well, but they still have to prove it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nword49 and Lonenely sigma
I get where you're coming from, and it's a plausible explanation that it's all context clues, and projecting what we already know.

But I can always read people immediately, if they're a narcissist or psychopath. Other people are shocked, when we later find out, they've been lying their entire lives, had affairs, or betray people, or lie and use people. But I never am, I can see it. Not as some subtle thing, it's as if these people are screaming their thoughts.

I've spend hundreds of hours doing the same micro-expression training that police interrogators use based on the work of Paul Eckman, and while it's preliminary, it is a solid base.

The media does choose photos, and craft narratives, but with some one like Ted Bundy, it's unnecessary, he's a psychopath and constantly displaying it.

ted_biografia_widelg.jpg

If I saw these pictures, and you told me this guy cured cancer, my first reaction would be, he also kills people or at least small animals.

If there's a murder suspect on TV, or reporters are interviewing people, I know instantly who's guilty with a hundred percent certainty. I'm not alone in this, actual police interrogators know as well, but they still have to prove it.
Do you have any of his material you could send?
His course costs 300 a year…

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Do you have any of his material you could send?
His course costs 300 a year…
I do not, this was a good 15 years ago, so I'm not sure what's still around. But if you google Paul Eckman, his work should come up. There might still be some courses, that are not his, but based on his work, if you do some googling. And I believe he's written books or papers.

The TV show Lie to me, was based on his work. He's the most famous researcher in that field.

My parents are a bi-polar narcissist with rage issues, and the other is a psychopath imho. So I learned to pick up on things from observing them, and my brain was hyper focused on every little aspect of their vocal tonality and body language, etc. growing up because they represented the greatest threat to my safety and well being.

So I was already primed to recognize a lot of stuff. The training I took, just kinda clarified things, and made it blatantly obvious when some one is lying, or how they're feeling.

Pausing movies, and studying facial expressions has also helped me. Especially subtle ones.

Oh and this has little effect on you getting laid. That's mostly how good looking you are and how much game you have. Most of the guys with good game, aren't that good at reading people.

It just kinda helps with avoiding psychopaths I guess. Like not partnering with them in business, or romantic relationships.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is bullshit, you cant tell the difference. Psycopaths often blend in and its not always easy to tell if tehy have alterior motives

• JFL
I'm sure this guy didn't nearly beat a teen to death and has a great personality. Right guys?

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TechnoBoss, nword49 and 1 other person

ted_biografia_widelg.jpg

That’s fucking insane. Are you LARPing? That’s a god-given talent dude

• Love it
physiognomy. it's why people can fairly accurately spot criminality by looking at a bunch of faces. mentally ill people will have things like asymmetry, fetal alcohol and chromosomal disorder features, glazed over braindead eyes, and other more subtle features.

if you look at the antifa booking photos you'll see a lot of this.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Lonenely sigma, noodlelover and 1 other person
Being an empath I see quite easily behind people's masks, many are sad, some cynical, others confused.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and noodlelover
That’s fucking insane. Are you LARPing? That’s a god-given talent dude
No Larp. Thanks!

Wish I had spent all that time learning to flirt with girls. Would have been much more useful. :ROFLMAO: But I guess this is cool too. :)

Like, whenever people said someone has an "insane look" I'd always assume they have like an extreme NCT, IPD or terrible undereye area or whatever.

Still, I've seen people make comments like these about gl men with normal IPD, undereyes, tilt etc.

You can tell by the way they act, their Eyes and facial expressions

The first time I saw one of the people in my school I instantly knew there was something wrong with him, and I was right

He is the most violent person ive met, not in a hits everyone way or cant control their Anger, but more like the other way around. Is extremely violent but can and does control his Anger

Im seriously scared of him because I know that he will cross any line if someone does something to him:feelsrope:

• +1
I do not, this was a good 15 years ago, so I'm not sure what's still around. But if you google Paul Eckman, his work should come up. There might still be some courses, that are not his, but based on his work, if you do some googling. And I believe he's written books or papers.

The TV show Lie to me, was based on his work. He's the most famous researcher in that field.

My parents are a bi-polar narcissist with rage issues, and the other is a psychopath imho. So I learned to pick up on things from observing them, and my brain was hyper focused on every little aspect of their vocal tonality and body language, etc. growing up because they represented the greatest threat to my safety and well being.

So I was already primed to recognize a lot of stuff. The training I took, just kinda clarified things, and made it blatantly obvious when some one is lying, or how they're feeling.

Pausing movies, and studying facial expressions has also helped me. Especially subtle ones.

Oh and this has little effect on you getting laid. That's mostly how good looking you are and how much game you have. Most of the guys with good game, aren't that good at reading people.

It just kinda helps with avoiding psychopaths I guess. Like not partnering with them in business, or romantic relationships.
He actually does sell courses now, brutal.

But yeah, I guess doing this since a child would do much more for you than a training course.
Good on you.

• +1
He actually does sell courses now, brutal.

But yeah, I guess doing this since a child would do much more for you than a training course.
Good on you.
The training did help me spot micro-expressions that I couldn't spot before there though. So I could see things like if some one was faking happiness but really embarrassed, or faking sadness/empathy but really happy about some one's failures.

Basically we have the tiny expressions that last a fraction of a second that we can't suppress usually. The training I did was an online course a long time ago but it would flash a micro-expression for a fraction of a second and then you guess which one you saw. I just repeated that for like a few hundred hours over the course of a few months. It helps.

My philosophy now with social skills, is that if you want to get really good, it's best to train specific things and drills in simulation, and then put it all together in the real world. Real world should be learning how to integrate and coordinate all of these specific skills trained in simulation.

Hence, why it's useful to learn how to code. You can build these simulations for yourself to give yourself a social competitive advantage. With LLMs and Voice to text APis you u can do even more.

But you do NOT want to give these simulations away or sell them, because then you create a bunch of social robots, copies of yourself and you loose your competitive advantage. It's the same logic as, if you had a real trading bot that could make money on the stock market you would never sell it.

But back to my logic on focused, deliberate practice.

Once you can code, or if you use flash card programs, you can make these sort of things specifically.

It's like practicing a kick in martial arts. You practice the isolated kick many times, but then in real world you practice integrating all your specific skills. Otherwise your working memory gets overwhelmed in real world practice and you learn MUCH less at a MUCH slower pace, and possible fall behind your peers.

Right now, I'm using a voice app to practice the pitch, and pattern of my speaking voice to be more attractive. Things like this, start off as feeling artificial and fake, but eventually adapt into the core of your being and your true personality and become a natural part of who you are and how you choose to engage with the world. To the point where you don't even have to think about it.

But as far as 300, a year. I would still pay for it, if I had never taken that course. That's cheaper time/money wise than writing your own software and doing all the research, and having a collection of those kind of skills is super useful. You could loose way more than 300 dollars worth of value by trusting the wrong person in life.

But I get not every one is yet in a place where that investment sounds reasonable.

Last edited:
  • +1
The training did help me spot micro-expressions that I couldn't spot before there though. So I could see things like if some one was faking happiness but really embarrassed, or faking sadness/empathy but really happy about some one's failures.

Basically we have the tiny expressions that last a fraction of a second that we can't suppress usually. The training I did was an online course a long time ago but it would flash a micro-expression for a fraction of a second and then you guess which one you saw. I just repeated that for like a few hundred hours over the course of a few months. It helps.

My philosophy now with social skills, is that if you want to get really good, it's best to train specific things and drills in simulation, and then put it all together in the real world. Real world should be learning how to integrate and coordinate all of these specific skills trained in simulation.

Hence, why it's useful to learn how to code. You can build these simulations for yourself to give yourself a social competitive advantage. With LLMs and Voice to text APis you u can do even more.

But you do NOT want to give these simulations away or sell them, because then you create a bunch of social robots, copies of yourself and you loose your competitive advantage. It's the same logic as, if you had a real trading bot that could make money on the stock market you would never sell it.

But back to my logic on focused, deliberate practice.

Once you can code, or if you use flash card programs, you can make these sort of things specifically.

It's like practicing a kick in martial arts. You practice the isolated kick many times, but then in real world you practice integrating all your specific skills. Otherwise your working memory gets overwhelmed in real world practice and you learn MUCH less at a MUCH slower pace, and possible fall behind your peers.

Right now, I'm using a voice app to practice the pitch, and pattern of my speaking voice to be more attractive. Things like this, start off as feeling artificial and fake, but eventually adapt into the core of your being and your true personality and become a natural part of who you are and how you choose to engage with the world. To the point where you don't even have to think about it.

But as far as 300, a year. I would still pay for it, if I had never taken that course. That's cheaper time/money wise than writing your own software and doing all the research, and having a collection of those kind of skills is super useful. You could loose way more than 300 dollars worth of value by trusting the wrong person in life.

But I get not every one is yet in a place where that investment sounds reasonable.
I agree with the part where you say it's worth the 300 but I don't really need it.
I've been raised in a similar situation like yours so I already know, I just wanted to see the course & compare it to what I already know.

Good luck with the voice training, try to add some emotion into it though.
Don't just train it with a blank face & no feelings behind your voice or it'll be much harder to replicate in an actual social situation.

• Love it
  • +1

• JFL

Yeah I met this compelte schizo old man at work, nigga was clearly high iq and insane

He told me most people are afraid of him and I have striking eyes that can like compete 😭

That's what It means crodie. I would never want to look normal :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL