Can you use Melanotan 2 when on Accutane

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
I know accutane does some shit to the skin, so would melanotan still work to get a tan while on acutane?

This is crucial to know.

I have to stay on Isotretinoin (low dose) permanently to reduce my nose skin thickness and improve my skin quality, but at the same time need to have a tan.

How to optimize that regime?

This is crucial to know.

I have to stay on Isotretinoin (low dose) permanently to reduce my nose skin thickness and improve my skin quality, but at the same time need to have a tan.

How to optimize that regime?
What dosage do you use? I've been using 10 mg for like 4 months already and have had no issues with my skin after doing chemical peels and other cosmetic procedures, no increased sensitivity to sunburns etc. I think on low doses you will go just fine

What dosage do you use? I've been using 10 mg for like 4 months already and have had no issues with my skin after doing chemical peels and other cosmetic procedures, no increased sensitivity to sunburns etc. I think on low doses you will go just fine
I use 20 mg daily, which is also on the low end. But thanks for the information; good to know.

I use MT2 on topical tret, I just wear SPF on my face while in the sun bed to counter act the photo sensitivity from the tret.

The only way to find out is to try, just start with minimal sun bed time.

I also find the sun bed itself is amazing for Backne, it really clears them up. Secret bonus.

I know accutane does some shit to the skin, so would melanotan still work to get a tan while on acutane?
Idk, I wouldn’t try it though. Unless you lather yourself with Hella sunscreen

It is not recommended to use Melanotan 2 while taking Accutane. Accutane is a powerful medication used to treat severe acne, and it can have many potential side effects. Mixing it with Melanotan 2, which is a synthetic hormone that affects the color of skin, can increase the risk of side effects and harm to your health.

It is not recommended to use Melanotan 2 while taking Accutane. Accutane is a powerful medication used to treat severe acne, and it can have many potential side effects. Mixing it with Melanotan 2, which is a synthetic hormone that affects the color of skin, can increase the risk of side effects and harm to your health.
Alright that's extremely suboptimal because I need to maintain a tan while continuing to stay on Accutane somehow.

1) I can't afford to scratch the Accutane because my nose looks like a potato without it. Huge looksmin

2) A tan gives me a GIGANTIC looks boost. It's massive for my pheno! Before I took Accutane I got the desired color with just about 3 sessions of MT2 inj and 3 min of tanning. Then just one session once a month. Very little tanning required. I thought I could keep that up....

What's the possible solution?