Can you use monobenzone without vitiligo?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
Title. Will monobenzone make me pale, even if I don't have vitiligo? I understand the risks of monobenzone so there is no need to tell me them all, I just want to become pale.

:fuk: don't

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Title. Will monobenzone make me pale, even if I don't have vitiligo? I understand the risks of monobenzone so there is no need to tell me them all, I just want to become pale.
just don’t go out if u are white or northern asian , if u are any other race u will never be pale

• +1
monobenzone permanently kills melanocytes, not ideal at all

• Hmm...
Someone i met on reddit claimed to use it, he also showed me results, Insane tbh went from utter subhuman dark dravidian skintone to medium light brown, He didn't seem like he was lying but i still didn't use it, too risky, Far better to be shitskin than albino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, normie_joe and DonaldJTrump
Someone i met on reddit claimed to use it, he also showed me results, Insane tbh went from utter subhuman dark dravidian skintone to medium light brown, He didn't seem like he was lying but i still didn't use it, too risky, Far better to be shitskin than albino
he didn't have vitiligo did he? and was his skin patchy at all?

Dawg it literally kills off every part of brown, look at this indian who did it
If you use it without vitilgo, you will literally give yourself an autoimmune disease, It does lighten you but its going to take alot longer for you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and normie_joe

He had vitiligo, so it's understandable. His coloring is an eery looking pink that looks odd.

For the rest of the browns: why are you trying to outwhite whites? If a woman wants white skin, she will go for white men and not Frankenstein albino brown men.

You will ultimately lose the women that like dark skinned men and appeal to nobody.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

Lighting exists.

Zombodroid 12062023105527

• +1
Reactions: yue
He had vitiligo, so it's understandable. His coloring is an eery looking pink that looks odd.

For the rest of the browns: why are you trying to outwhite whites? If a woman wants white skin, she will go for white men and not Frankenstein albino brown men.

You will ultimately lose the women that like dark skinned men and appeal to nobody.
Yep there is no way to lighten skin past your base colour unless you use this which makes you go albino pale.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yep there is no way to lighten skin past your base colour unless you use this which makes you go albino pale.
If you can change the types of melanin molecule produced by your melanocytes then you could

If you can change the types of melanin molecule produced by your melanocytes then you could
How would you do that

If you use it without vitilgo, you will literally give yourself an autoimmune disease, It does lighten you but its going to take alot longer for you.

just don’t go out if u are white or northern asian , if u are any other race u will never be pale
im naturally white i just want my original skintone, whenever i remove my tan it always comes back instantly if im in the sun for literally a few minutes.

he didn't have vitiligo did he? and was his skin patchy at all?
Nope, no vitiligo after using monobenozone, But there is a risk of it occuring, So ask yourself if you self induce vitiligo by chance would you be able to deal with it? Afaik there aren't really any solutions to vitiligo.
Although i think claims of skin cancer risks are overblown, i see albino people roam around for hours in sun everyday here without sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and Rea