can your posture influence your forward growth during childhood/teenage years?

I

ianniss

Temp. Banned
i think everyone in my family has decent forward growth except me and my theory is because of the posture i kept playing on pc all these years, if so can i regain forward growth by having a good posture ?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
more likely that your mum had a shitty pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ianniss
it's more likely u were a mouth breather assuming ur not anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ianniss
it's more likely u were a mouth breather assuming ur not anymore.
i was until like maybe a yr and a bit ago + premature, this is me rn tho

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    690.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1533.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 0
here's ur answer then, every mouth breather i know has shit jawline and is recessed so that's u r.

here's ur answer then, every mouth breather i know has shit jawline and is recessed so that's u r.
idk cuz it’s weird for me my right side of jaw is more rececesed than the left side, the video is left side, i do have a pretty annoying overbite and not best chin projection tho i was js trying to know if i can fix them without hard maxing

Attachments

• 77b97cffb9c7413abd899764f6d86416.mov
    1.8 MB
idk cuz it’s weird for me my right side of jaw is more rececesed than the left side, the video is left side, i do have a pretty annoying overbite and not best chin projection tho i was js trying to know if i can fix them without hard maxing
IMO I think mewing/posture can influence to some degree but not to the point where it would fix notable asymmetries, overbite, and ugliness. Basically you will still look fucked until you ascend with bimax.

• +1
i don't see it in the video but u should go see an orthodontist worked wonders for me

• +1
IMO I think mewing/posture can influence to some degree but not to the point where it would fix notable asymmetries, overbite, and ugliness. Basically you will still look fucked until you ascend with bimax.
honestly i hope for braces or palate expander 😭

i don't see it in the video but u should go see an orthodontist worked wonders for me
you know when i was born something happend im not sure what but on the more recessed part of my jaw (right side) i have only half of my ear, my mom said sum about how the doctors there or etc didnt switched me on the other sides cuz yk when u get born you stay on those beds for babies, well not sure if she was just lying or simply because i was born premature so the ear didn’t develop fully, i can hear with it tho, so my theory is that my recursion comes from since when i was born

palate expander is life saving went from nerdy twink to mtn
you know when i was born something happend im not sure what but on the more recessed part of my jaw (right side) i have only half of my ear, my mom said sum about how the doctors there or etc didnt switched me on the other sides cuz yk when u get born you stay on those beds for babies, well not sure if she was just lying or simply because i was born premature so the ear didn’t develop fully, i can hear with it tho, so my theory is that my recursion comes from since when i was born
my recession comes from when i was born**

in that case surgery might be ur only hope bro

• +1
you should look into Bimax

• +1
Posture somewhat affects your growth

• +1