Can your voice be too low?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
My voice is so low that people often mock how low it is. I get self conscious about it. Can a voice be too low that it sounds cringe or ugly?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emo, noodlelover, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
ya a voice like this is too deep

My voice is so low that people often mock how low it is. I get self conscious about it. Can a voice be too low that it sounds cringe or ugly?
Go on voicecel.org and tell me ur results

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah it can. Women have unmatched me on dating apps when I sent a voice message because they thought I was using voice editing software to make my voice deeper than what it was. I've been accused of this more than once.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moggathon
Yeah it can. Women have unmatched me on dating apps when I sent a voice message because they thought I was using voice editing software to make my voice deeper than what it was. I've been accused of this more than once.
I’ll assume you’re trolling

Thats not even crazy deep bro send a vocaroo
My voice is not that deep, it’s just deeper than normal and really monotone and lifeless. It doesn’t command respect or anything. People make fun of it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
I have a joke-tier voice. I literally sound like I suck cock it’s so brutal

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have a joke-tier voice. I literally sound like I suck cock it’s so brutal
I think you can do voice training but yeah the voice pill is brutal bro. Women judge hard. I judge women off their voices too I hate women who have a deep voice it sounds disgusting to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and tombradylover
Go on voicecel.org and tell me ur results
IMG 20240531 063739
it's just as I woke up, I wish it could sustain whole day

Got same problem, but most times it's a asset not a problem to be honest.

• JFL
Reactions: emo and emeraldglass
low is always ass if you can't project your voice or speak properly no one is gonna hear you

low is always ass if you can't project your voice or speak properly no one is gonna hear you
Def have that problem. I gotta repeat everything to people

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Def have that problem. I gotta repeat everything to people
as long as it isn't a forced voice just speak louder and naturally, voice frauding is like one the easiest to notice because most people are accustomed to emotion and voice is like a good indicator of that

everyone in the comments notice nothing but his forced voice and clown him for it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
My voice is not that deep, it’s just deeper than normal and really monotone and lifeless. It doesn’t command respect or anything. People make fun of it
Low voice is always more attractive.

You just need to work on the emotion in your voice.

• +1
Reactions: gambino and emo
My voice is too low for music and I get mocked for it by family jokingly, having a deep voice is a pro and a con

as long as it isn't a forced voice just speak louder and naturally, voice frauding is like one the easiest to notice because most people are accustomed to emotion and voice is like a good indicator of that

everyone in the comments notice nothing but his forced voice and clown him for it

It's Acting.

Compare Benedict Cumber Patches Real Voice (Less attractive but still the result of voice training & coaching):

To Sherlock Holmes's Voice (Deeper Voice. More attractive. Get's girls wet.):

Gerald Butler's real voice (Attractive):

To his Character's Voice (Deeper More attractive):

The better actor you are, the less women will realize you're playing a part.

If you want the highest quality women and you're a low tier normie, or mid tier normie, you have to get good at acting. This goes for vocal pitch, vibe, the way you talk, facial expression, everything.

Both of the LTNs I knew that married women way out of their league were very good actors and when I bluntly asked them about it, they admitted it. One I could tell he was acting, and the other I couldn't tell.

The food guy you posted is trying too hard and he's pushing his voice to far which is why he get's called out for it.

But even still, there are girls in the comments section saying they love him, they love his voice, that he should audio-books. I promise you, he would have received no attraction from any women with his real voice.

The only solution if your voice isn't generating attraction in women, is to practice more, become a better actor, and continue until it feels believable to most people.

But as far as specifics, the food guys vibe, movements, facial expressions, all show that he is nervous and insecure, and he's only focusing on the top layer of how his voice sounds. Not mistakes benedict cumber patch would have made.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23
It's Acting.

Compare Benedict Cumber Patches Real Voice (Less attractive but still the result of voice training & coaching):

To Sherlock Holmes's Voice (Deeper Voice. More attractive. Get's girls wet.):

Gerald Butler's real voice (Attractive):

To his Character's Voice (Deeper More attractive):

The better actor you are, the less women will realize you're playing a part.

If you want the highest quality women and you're a low tier normie, or mid tier normie, you have to get good at acting. This goes for vocal pitch, vibe, the way you talk, facial expression, everything.

Both of the LTNs I knew that married women way out of their league were very good actors and when I bluntly asked them about it, they admitted it. One I could tell he was acting, and the other I couldn't tell.

The food guy you posted is trying too hard and he's pushing his voice to far which is why he get's called out for it.

But even still, there are girls in the comments section saying they love him, they love his voice, that he should audio-books. I promise you, he would have received no attraction from any women with his real voice.

The only solution if your voice isn't generating attraction in women, is to practice more, become a better actor, and continue until it feels believable to most people.

But as far as specifics, the food guys vibe, movements, facial expressions, all show that he is nervous and insecure, and he's only focusing on the top layer of how his voice sounds. Not mistakes benedict cumber patch would have made.

i mean your comparing like professional level sound engineering to just a open room interview they still sound the same, same thing can be said about my coworker who was a sound engineer prior, sounds amazing on the mic sounds like a regular dude irl. both the dudes still sound the same imo just not filtered and more open

• Woah