Cancelled my fillers appointment

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
Read deusmaximus threads about them and I would rather keep waiting for the supras and chin shield

@the BULL @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @lebronjames23 @Manletmachine @fuse @try2beme

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Read deusmaximus threads about them and I would rather keep waiting for the supras and chin shield

@the BULL @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @lebronjames23 @Manletmachine @fuse @try2beme
2 more weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine and Bomber517
Next time will be different.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, got.daim and St.TikTokcel
you already have good facial bones anyway in terms of mass. lacks masculinity but asians aren't supposed to be masc. just mentalcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine and mrriceguyreturn
you already have good facial bones anyway in terms of mass. lacks masculinity but asians aren't supposed to be masc. just mentalcel
My chin cucks me extremely hard, it fucks up my jaw frontal angle, facial thirds etc I really need that chin shield

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I had (paid)-consults and scheduled a hair-transplant 3 times now. Cost me like 400 euro total or so.

Just don't see the point. But I may go for a 4th time soon anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine and mrriceguyreturn
I had (paid)-consults and scheduled a hair-transplant 3 times now. Cost me like 400 euro total or so.

Just don't see the point. But I may go for a 4th time soon anyways.
Why you never went through tho

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 30985 and 3 others
Cope
4165051 i9nyfmfuv3p91

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 30985 and the BULL
Will look bald and bad for 6 months.
Pay 8000 euro.
All for +0.2PSL.

I'd rather get a brain transplant.
Tbf your infra and nasofold lines are a bigger failos IMO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 30985, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Bad luck bro

What did deusmaxiumus threads say

I remember he said Zygo fillers ascended him and he had lots of IOIs and compliments

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Tbf your infra and nasofold lines are a bigger failos IMO
infra?

nasofold lines are unfixable, pdo threads is completely untested without any results.
That guy with the topic on this forum on his own before/after there is no difference except for different lighting.

and like @the BULL said, I agree. I am already Chad, so why get surgery?
I get 1 match/week on these apps because they are jewed and they want me to pay for visibility.

Yet that 1 match/week is HTB+ and is willing to meet-up within a couple of messages. So how can I be ugly?
Dateplan

Dating apps want my money, they don't want me to succeed. I already mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, blatonslatt, the BULL and 4 others
Bad luck bro

What did deusmaxiumus threads say

I remember he said Zygo fillers ascended him and he had lots of IOIs and compliments
He said midface fillers bloated him badly and his chin fillers did nothing at 4-5ml

• So Sad
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and lebronjames23
Zygos are different tho what I meant was nasofold filler
yeah, i looked into nasofold fillers years ago and wasn't pleased with the results. ive also spoken with multiple people who had them from PSL and they said they weren't happy either.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ReadBooksEveryday and mrriceguyreturn
Imagine you're some Jew Kazkhi Doctor and some shitskin narcy books an appointment with you for his 'supraorbitals and advancing his manbular base' (and you think wow wtf are these terms but whatever he will pay me money)

Only to get cancelled upon

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, MoggerGaston and mrriceguyreturn
Imagine you're some Jew Kazkhi Doctor and some shitskin narcy books an appointment with you for his 'supraorbitals and advancing his manbular base' (and you think wow wtf are these terms but whatever he will pay me money)

This dalit doesn't even want to take my money

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday

Or you schedule an appointment in person to discuss surgery options and he is showing you photos of O'Pry on his phone telling you 'he wants to look like this'. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

I did this one time at a barber when I was a 20yo looksmaxxer. Brought photos of some male-model whose hair I liked and was showing this to the barber: 'Give me this exact hair' :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, mrriceguyreturn and ReadBooksEveryday
Or you schedule an appointment in person to discuss surgery options and he is showing you photos of O'Pry on his phone telling you 'he wants to look like this'. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

I did this one time at a barber when I was a 20yo looksmaxxer. Brought photos of some male-model whose hair I looked and was showing this to the barber: 'Give me this exact hair' :lul:
I remember being super impressed by Michael Scofield from Prison Break

And would do that Scofield squint at school JFL

tom-and-jerry-laugh.gif

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston

You are adding to your lower third?

• JFL
wheres the threads