Reactions: SeiGun
wasabi bloat

Sad shit, man.

Who the girl on right?

My date’s friend

Girl on right is very cute

Way out of my league. I feel wistful now

Last edited:
You look like I dude I met in Osaka. Are you a kiwi teaching English thereabouts?

Do you subconsciously make that peace sign in every photo? That is what happened to me when I was in Asia. I kind of just absorbed it. But anyways, you can't play JBW game so, good luck! You look late 20s in that pic btw.

4/10 3/10 5/10
JMO

JB on right is cute ngl

Phenotype don’t matter bro

It’s all about being confident

Quote: looksmax users

You look good.
And yes the one on the right is a cutie

im actually about to cry now
i just witnessed the big black cock fucking my superior asian waifus
THE BIG BLACK COCK HAS NO LIMITS IT WILL CUCK YOU WHEN YOU SLEEP
its really over isnt it?

Looks like a fake smile

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be shitty.

Middle one looks better to me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Jesus christ asian foids are ugly as sin

I told the chick on the right we should meet up again, got left on read this morning

I'll say it again..

The girl on the right is very cute..

Lol both these girls are ugly as fuck wtf

You look Indian

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
she is out of your league, give me her number i will hook her up when im going to japan:lul::lul::lul:

Makes me want to die. I fucking hate myself. I don’t deserve to live. My life is pointless. Fucking pointless. I feel like smashing my phone against a Wall but that still wouldn’t be cathartic enough. My desperation and anger are boundless

Last edited:
Makes me want to die. I fucking hate myself. I don’t deserve to live. My life is pointless. Fucking pointless. I feel like smashing my phone against a Wall but that still wouldn’t be cathartic enough. My desperation and anger are boundless

Don't give in to hate and anger. You need to go out and get what you deserve. Keep meeting, approaching and never give up.

Foids are shy and Jap sluts are especially shy initially.

You sound like Elliot Rodger .. that retard sat in his BMW thinking foids walk up to his car, knock on the glass and say hi. JFL

Don't give in to hate and anger. You need to go out and get what you deserve. Keep meeting, approaching and never give up.

Foids are shy and Jap sluts are especially shy initially.

You sound like Elliot Rodger .. that retard sat in his BMW thinking foids walk up to his car, knock on the glass and say hi. JFL

Smiles, eye contact, etc. Are involuntary. You’ll get those kinds of Iois even from veiled women if you’re decent looking

Once again I can’t see the right girl because of imgur won’t load on my phone fuck

Just click on it. Problem solved

Once again I can’t see the right girl because of imgur won’t load on my phone fuck
:love::love::love: so cute😘😘😘

They both ugly .

• +1
Reactions: Luciano and rockndogs
You kinda look like Jimmy Brooks era Drake. How are you not getting Jap pussy?