cannot cope anymore

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I am learning all day at uni while seeing all the girls chilling with chad in the cafeteria. But you know what? It doesnt bother me that much. It only bothers me when I look in the mirror and see my 13 year old girl like browridge. After a while as long as you dont look in the mirror everything seems normal. The thing that pisses me oft the most is that I cant even fap in peace after coming home. Studying for 10 hours while borderline edging looking at all the stacys and then not being able to get rid of that feeling when coming come.
In general I cant cope with living with my parents. I come home and everybody is fucking screaming, my brothers wearing my clothes and no food left in the freezer. I just want my peace when coming home even if it means that I have to wageslave. Just coming home and nobody there. You just take of your clothes, walk in underwear, eat some noodles and rot on my desktop.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and YungTrappa
Shit like this makes me grateful that I live in a house with a single mother and being a only child I hope things get better for you but honestly most likely won't

• +1
Reactions: virgin

I come home and everybody is fucking screaming, my brothers wearing my clothes and no food left in the freezer. I just want my peace when coming home even if it means that I have to wageslave. Just coming home and nobody there. You just take of your clothes, walk in underwear, eat some noodles and rot on my desktop.
Same

• +1
Reactions: virgin