polishcel

polishcel

6'4 T50 Dinarid nigger
Savolaxidm Screenshot 20231028 195317 Firefox

almost 1:1 except nose and hair, shows how getting lean can affect your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lethbridge, Constantin Denis and 3 others
issue with wide faces is you have to starve the fuk out of yourself to look good.

wide faces look absolutely insane when lean but utter shit when bloated, i have this problem and its infuriating.
Models have it easy cause theyre paid to starve themselves but for niggas like me, Just getting a little more pussy and starving myself for it isnt worth it.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, datboijj, kebab and 3 others
saatana perkele

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and polishcel
lifefuel, that hollow cheeks are a result of lighting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Debetro and coisbhai
he is, and looks like such a faggot

issue with wide faces is you have to starve the fuk out of yourself to look good.

wide faces look absolutely insane when lean but utter shit when bloated, i have this problem and its infuriating.
Models have it easy cause theyre paid to starve themselves but for niggas like me, Just getting a little more pussy and starving myself for it isnt worth it.
This is 100% true. At a normal body fat, not fat by any means, just a little bloated, every single one of my horse face friends mog me to oblivion purely because of their stretched out, slim looking faces, but at 12% I look better than all of them.

There's a guy that was in my grade at school that literally looked like a psl god teir model, perfect Aryan phenotype and wide, forward grown jaw. So when he bulked up a little his wide face completely fucked him over and now he looks MTN.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
this pic proofs that anyone can become a "psl god"

same it's a fucking blessing and a curse, a little bit of fat around your jaw makes you look fat asf

no his are a result of getting bucal fact sucked out his nose
no i mean he has them but they don't show in all lightings which si how its supposed to be

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj