can't believe how i am incel

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Idk what the fuck happened with my life. i'm at least normie tier 6ft white yet i got no poonani in my career as a human reproductive organism. and i got no money and no job either on the brink of homelessness.
I've seen pictures of my dad when he was young he was chadelite wtf went wrong with me?? Listen im not gonna lie im not KHHV, i have made out with girls and whatnot in my childhood and teen years but no action in about a decade. I feel so angry when i see LTN with girls in public engaging in PDA, kissing and whatnot, makes me feel like going ER lowkey in minecraft. i have no copes left. not even drugs helps me cope anymore with this reality.
and im so lonely recent years i'm talking to myself, having conversations with myself and whatnot. my life is nothing but misery and i got so many problems piling up idk wtf to do i'm raging like jzanza29cel for real

Fuck my life:feelsree:

just apply to jobs and spam IG DMs and all dating apps theory?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
I don't blame you for being an incel but
i got no money and no job either on the brink of homelessness.
you are responsible for this

• WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I don't blame you for being an incel but

you are responsible for this
how am i responsible for that bitch? i apply to jobs all the time bro

how am i responsible for that bitch? i apply to jobs all the time bro
Didn't you make a thread once before about being fired from a job because you were severely underperforming? You have much bigger problems to look into other than getting laid when you're on the verge on being homeless bruv.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Didn't you make a thread once before about being fired from a job because you were severely underperforming? You have much bigger problems to look into other than getting laid when you're on the verge on being homeless bruv.
everything is a cope except slaying and passing on your genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244