Can't believe i almost studied history or computer science

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Thanking God everyday for going to Med School, the volume is insane indeed but the stuff is actually pretty interesting ngl especially if you enjoy science and want to become nt af by being around people as a doc.

My gf and some friend studies software engineering and i would kill myself just looking at those codes, just seems so lifeless tbh. Only people passionate about that stuff should go to. I can't see non autistic people liking CS

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and 11 others
You have schools in the Balkans?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22, nastynas and 4 others
You're in actual med school or is it some hybrid college/medicine thing there?

there are schools in the balkans ? tool shed where your uncle tells you about drugs = med student

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 11963, Acnno and 5 others
Virgin cuck having to help normtards

vs

Chad destroying their jobs and society with automation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
there are schools in the balkans ? tool shed where your uncle tells you about drugs = med student

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Acnno and gamma
i studied CS it was brutal. 100/1 male to female ratio:lul::lul::lul:

my cousin studies med too and hes in heaven, good looking girls everywhere

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
how can a idiot like you study med ?

you know how hard it is to go to med school in germany

you need brutal good grades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Acnno, sdmaster and 6 others
i plan to study computer science
and yeah our schools mog all other

i studied CS it was brutal. 100/1 male to female ratio:lul::lul::lul:

my cousin studies med too and hes in heaven, good looking girls everywhere
engineering was the same

not in EE. many Germans go there to study Med and come back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2729 and TsarTsar444
Most docs spend 90% of their worktime typing in front of a computer with 2 fingers. Make sure you get some typing lessons.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, thecel and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Most docs spend 90% of their worktime typing in front of a computer with 2 fingers. Make sure you get some typing lessons.
Hugely depends on the type of speciality, ER docs are always on the move, surgeons too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel

Typical Doctor:

Typical Coder:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2729, buckchadley31 and 2 others
My gf and some friend studies software engineering and i would kill myself just looking at those codes, just seems so lifeless tbh.

You'll never make a Mewing simulator jfl at your low iq :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Acnno, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Hugely depends on the type of speciality, ER docs are always on the move, surgeons too
Yes, but most docs just sit and diagnose patients and write at the keyboard, with 2 fingers.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Acnno, lutte and 2 others
lmao at ppl calling balkan school bad, they are probably the same people who look up and believe top 100 university rankings :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Medical profession is cancer

How do you know how smart i am and whats my iq? Do you just guess by my posts? I never even slightly try to make my posts on this forum meaningful, i use it to shit post. I had all high grades in highschool, and passed almost all finals now in med school

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
700 weeks 1 Meeks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Toth's thot, Acnno and 5 others
How do you know how smart i am and whats my iq? Do you just guess by my posts? I never even slightly try to make my posts on this forum meaningful, i use it to shit post. I had all high grades in highschool, and passed almost all finals now in med school
Alone the fact that you are here on this site makes you a suspicious person with high chance of autistic mental disorder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Acnno
keep barking for cs chads

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Acnno and gamma
Alone the fact that you are here on this site makes you a suspicious person with high chance of autistic mental disorder
I mean, 95% of people waste time on tiktok or Instagram not getting anything useful from it as well, plus i don't spend as much time here anymore this year cause of studying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
700 weeks 1 Meeks
I didn't go to med school cause of money jfl, i went cause i like the science of it and the aspect of helping people

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LampPostPrime
I didn't go to med school cause of money jfl, i went cause i like the science of it and the aspect of helping people
Come on be honest...if the income was low, you wouldn't spend years studying for that

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
Come on be honest...if the income was low, you wouldn't spend years studying for that
Ofcourse jfl, but thats different, cause no matter how interesting something is if its actually taking years of your life then it better have a good pay. But the pay isn't my main reason, med subjects and how your body functions are just so cool tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LampPostPrime and gamma
you can learn just about any fields in an autodidact manner though, and I'm not talking google. Finding pirated college/academia textbook books is easy.

For example I know some things better than my local dermatologist for skin aging (he doesn't even know needling devices cause microtearing etc).

I have a cousin who is proficient in programming (and is employed) without having to take computer science lessons in uni....

Think about all the aspie looksmaxxing knowledge gained in here. Of course you don't need to have knowledge on every single nerve the maxfac needs to be cautious not to damage. (He does that and he get paid for it)
But just knowing theory's you can chose on what to improve, end which feature to improve on/ what surgeons to chose.

Also some fields can be hobby based" , philosophy/history/language , butt philosophy especially can be just some past time activity and isn't profitable in long term. Almost useless in the job market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
Indeed med school mogs nerd science any day

i’m studying history, i failed computer science back at school it was so boring

You have schools in the Balkans?
Balkan guy here too, we have schools, we also have electricity, plumbing, telegraph, trains, lots of modern stuff.

• Woah
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
Thanking God everyday for going to Med School, the volume is insane indeed but the stuff is actually pretty interesting ngl especially if you enjoy science and want to become nt af by being around people as a doc.

My gf and some friend studies software engineering and i would kill myself just looking at those codes, just seems so lifeless tbh. Only people passionate about that stuff should go to. I can't see non autistic people liking CS
History ?