Can’t believe I was depressed about “muh virgin young wife “

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Who cares, it doesn’t matter “love and and she is going to love me happily ever after and we are going to settle down in a house and it’s going to be all sunshine and rainbows”. “We are going to snuggle up on the sofa and she’s going to love me so much more than anyone and look at me in happiness and want to die for me” NO this shit never happens and never will happen . Not even for “chad”. @Pakicel you cope hard about arranged marriage, at the end of the day she still isn’t going to like you one bit even if your chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 23218 and Pakicel
Who cares, it doesn’t matter “love and and she is going to love me happily ever after and we are going to settle down in a house and it’s going to be all sunshine and rainbows”. “We are going to snuggle up on the sofa and she’s going to love me so much more than anyone and look at me in happiness and want to die for me” NO this shit never happens and never will happen . Not even for “chad”. @Pakicel you cope hard about arranged marriage, at the end of the day she still isn’t going to like you one bit even if your chad
Too pessimistic imo. Just because she isn't attracted to you doesn't mean she can't like you as a friend.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
Just marry a whore theory

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy
Too pessimistic imo. Just because she isn't attracted to you doesn't mean she can't like you as a friend.
“Friend” she’ll resent you regardless.

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy and Pakicel
Whats even the point of getting married, I rather rot and pay whores if she wont like you anyways

At some point or u cope or u rope, its one or another