Can't believe I wore glasses for so long

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Got my new contacts yesterday and I can't believe I was so retarded to wear glasses until I was 21.

Glasses look like utter shit and are a sign of inferior genetic quality, every foid will instantly spot your trash tier genetics. If you wear glasses, you are not even alive as a man.

I don't get treated like a subhuman schoolshooter anymore and people are one step closer to treating me like a normal human being. Just need to get my scleral show fixed now which I'm about to do next week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 20 others
Do you feel comfortable while wearing those contacts?

I never had to wear glasses but honestly, if you're good looking, glasses can't make you look ugly.

When Chad wears glasses, he is still Chad, never forget that.

Switching to contacts gives you a tiny improvement which is still better than nothing but it's not the main thing that can make a man ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, thereallegend and 4 others
039a8338ec52e74167dcc72be3b456f2
Sarar eye02 600x450
Be22cf2a4161d7f40893d11e8b1a687b
Af1df8ebb0c61534c839ca0096b1e34f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
soft or hard lenses?

I never had to wear glasses but honestly, if you're good looking, glasses can't make you look ugly.

Switching to contacts gives you a tiny improvement which is still better than nothing but it's not the main thing that can make a man ugly.
Doesn't apply to the average guy

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and thereallegend
Yes, that is exactly my point. If you're ugly, it's not due to the glasses, it's because of your face.

The only exception is if you pick really ugly glasses, then you'll look weird even if you're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and Gonthar

Glasses don't make you look ugly but beta and weak
If you wear glasses you don't look like the guy who could win a fight

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend, BasedCoper and 4 others
your oneitis always made fun of you

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
pretty sure it depends on the demographic you're after, and the demographic of women that think glasses look good on men is probably not that great, older feminist catladies everywhere

90-percent-of-millenial-couples-look-like-this-shrek.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 11 others
i was gonna leave the house wearing my glasses after a week of rotting inside but your post totally ruined this for me and i have to rot longer now at home, fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777

Half true. Half false.

Some people have SUCH strong glasses, that it distorts proportions. Make eyes look IPD-cell or make eyes look tiny/big. or makes etc...

ALL GLASSES WITHOUT a correction.

WHILE real glasses wearing people. the glasses will magnify or tiny the eyes, and other disfigurements causing, etc.....

To use your examples:
Chico his face shape, gets UNCHANGED by the glasses:
039a8338ec52e74167dcc72be3b456f2-jpg.1245453

Now look at at the left side in this guy, where the glasses actually correct eye sight problem.
IT LOoKS ASIF there is a part cut out of his face next to the eyes. Like he is a GIGA narrow temples cellor something
OTpHXSdxJkQB_YBj4q6Y8tAZtwSADH0p7T_CIwtWcWA.jpg

HELLO NARROW TEMPLES DISFORMED INCEL GUY. besides the looksmin of glasses, NOw your face also looks DEFORMED
Tiktokdgg

FUCK GLASSES

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, thereallegend, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Glasses are a looksmin no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, prettyboyswag and ifyouwannabemylover
Got my new contacts yesterday and I can't believe I was so retarded to wear glasses until I was 21.

Glasses look like utter shit and are a sign of inferior genetic quality, every foid will instantly spot your trash tier genetics. If you wear glasses, you are not even alive as a man.

I don't get treated like a subhuman schoolshooter anymore and people are one step closer to treating me like a normal human being. Just need to get my scleral show fixed now which I'm about to do next week.

how are u planning to fix ur scleral show? elab pls.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and ErbCel
Glasses don't make you look ugly but beta and weak
If you wear glasses you don't look like the guy who could win a fight
I highly disagree, the only thing that makes you look like you could win a fight is your level of muscle mass.
Think about it, if the rock wears glasses, he is still the rock, he still looks like he can win fights easily, because the glasses don't hide the muscle mass.

228207117 354658702946566 3662930471929957603 n

Giving him glasses just makes him look more nerdy.

When Superman is in his alter-ego (Clark Kent), it isn't the glasses that make him look weak but his behaviour, he uses bad posture and acts beta on purpose to hide in plain sight and he is often unnoticed by most people because of that. The glasses just add to the stereotype.

However, it is true that glasses make you look less good.