Reactions: Deleted member 31604, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Just do the math dumbaaaah mofo💀💀💯 1️⃣➕1️⃣=2️⃣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 5815, JackTheKnife and 6 others
let that sink in

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
It was such a cool summer for me, only 2014 and 2019 are on that same level. It's just personal but I've also noticed that gen z is really nostalgic for 2016 in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Mastermind, latincell95 and 2 others
It was such a cool summer for me, only 2014 and 2019 are on that same level. It's just personal but I've also noticed that gen z is really nostalgic for 2016 in general
Not me. 2016 was the year everything went downhill for me

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, \/orman and Deleted member 24278
Brutal that was the year everything started going great for me, but now we're both on this incel forum so it doesn't matter now

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Nobody cares about 2016 except oldcels. Like lmao nigga I was 6 back then

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, \/orman and Deleted member 24278
Nobody cares about 2016 except oldcels. Like lmao nigga I was 6 back then
So you're 13 now ? Holy shit I was 15 in 2016, you'll be like me in 7 years, remembering how good 2023 was for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, \/orman and Debetro
So you're 13 now ? Holy shit I was 15 in 2016, you'll be like me in 7 years, remembering how good 2023 was for you
14. Yeah I will surely remember my prime 2020-2023 years :lul: . Never step outside for other thing than school since covid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 24278
14. Yeah I will surely remember my prime 2020-2023 years :lul: . Never step outside for other thing than school since covid jfl
You're still a teenager jfl, my best teenage years were 15-18, 17 being probably the peak of those years so you'll be fine kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Debetro
You're still a teenager jfl, my best teenage years were 15-18, 17 being probably the peak of those years so you'll be fine kid
Jk I actually turned 17 not a long ago.

Are you saying this was your peak??? Is this srs my peak???? :feelskek: :ROFLMAO: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

Clown life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Jk I actually turned 17 not a long ago.

Are you saying this was your peak??? Is this srs my peak???? :feelskek: :ROFLMAO: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

Clown life
It was my peak of my teenage years tbh, 19 was gonna be the absolute blast but COVID hit so it ruined it :feelswah: :feelswhy: at least I grinded hard on modern warfare.

The 20s have been better tho just a bit more dull from time to time but I have more access to females and I'm no longer a turbo mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i met my oneitis that summer. was my last good checkpoint ngl. wouldnt mind respawning there

• +1
i met my oneitis that summer. was my last good checkpoint ngl. wouldnt mind respawning there
I need to go back and do it all over again with this knowledge :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and theRiderEffect
2030 is 7 years from now, suifuel.

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 24278
nah it wasnt me. after trump won it just kinda turned to shit. his campaign was like one last dance of BASED. before Soros cranked up the craziness

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 24278
good times. 18 yo, gymcelled with my friends, euro 2016, had the world on a plate. its over

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, latincell95 and Deleted member 24278
2019 for me. That’s when I found the blackpill after delving in the redpill during my college years.

nah it wasnt me. after trump won it just kinda turned to shit. his campaign was like one last dance of BASED. before Soros cranked up the craziness
(((Trumpstein))) betrayed all of his supporters. Another shabbos goy, his whole family is embedded with the cabal.

JFL @ boomers who still have hope with “Muh Trump.”

Same. Wished I discovered the blackpill in my high school years. I would’ve been depressed af but it could afford me with the peace to know that it was over from way earlier. It would’ve saved me much heartache and tears :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Best year of life 2016
3 month summer vacation
Courage and the cowardly dog
Did a lot of travel and made DIY projects during that year

Slowly coming back to that part of life

• Love it
2020-2022 never fucking existed. Pure filler arcs

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24278
Same. Wished I discovered the blackpill in my high school years. I would’ve been depressed af but it could afford me with the peace to know that it was over from way earlier. It would’ve saved me much heartache and tears :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Weren't you 27 ?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
mog battle

24278.jpg

31155.jpg

21479.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Aypo129, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
I was stufymaxxing in that summer shit times tbh
2014 summer In the ther hand...

• Love it
The world seemed a little bit simpler even as recent as 2019 imo. 2020 and past are fucked up

2016 was awful for me

• +1