Can't catch a fucking break

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Every Week ever since lockdowns ended in 2021/2022 has gotten progressively worse like each day brings more BULLSHIT than the last

Each day brings a new problem or hurdle that I couldn't possibly anticipate if I tried and I genuinely haven't had an above-average day in 2 years, I started journaling for this very reason.

And the times that my day gets close to being above average it's shit that normies do on a daily fucking basis, like playing some vidya with friends or going to eat at somewhere decent

I quite literary crash out multiple times an hour just screaming and tweaking kinda like homelander in this gif

1gExTK

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Every Week ever since lockdowns ended in 2021/2022 has gotten progressively worse like each day brings more BULLSHIT than the last

Each day brings a new problem or hurdle that I couldn't possibly anticipate if I tried and I genuinely haven't had an above-average day in 2 years, I started journaling for this very reason.

And the times that my day gets close to being above average it's shit that normies do on a daily fucking basis, like playing some vidya with friends or going to eat at somewhere decent

I quite literary crash out multiple times an hour just screaming and tweaking kinda like homelander in this gif

View attachment 3008811
It all went downhill after 9th grade

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, GabachoCopium, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
What did normies do this time? I mean they're stupid so it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
What did normies do this time? I mean they're stupid so it makes sense
the bullshit that happens daily isnt just normies its like every force in the universe is conspiring against me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Costcosuperstore
the bullshit that happens daily isnt just normies its like every force in the universe is conspiring against me
Total NT Fag Death

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 0S4MA
cmon bro take a chill pill