can't cope any longer

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
No copes left. Fuck this planet. I want to make it explode.

there's always the ultimate cope aka roping asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and pisslord
Drugs and Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
What cope have you tried OP?

i have 400 days played on wow. boring as hell

same with diablo 3, I spend like 2,5k hours - incel game I swear, in order to be on the top paragon you have to play like 12h/day at the start of new season ded srs

Just nukemax

try something more competitive
i played arena competitively. i know wow isn't known for it's pvp but i was at the top of the ladder spending 12 hours a day improving to be the best.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i played arena competitively. i know wow isn't known for it's pvp but i was at the top of the ladder spending 12 hours a day improving to be the best.
wow bro impressive

and it's over

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Go play dota then. It doesn't take that much time to reach top ranks unless you are fucking bad. That ofc if you have the skill. You can even get juicy money if you get to play at tournaments. Most of the pros are really incel looking so there's life fuel for you.

Go play dota then. It doesn't take that much time to reach top ranks unless you are fucking bad. That ofc if you have the skill. You can even get juicy money if you get to play at tournaments. Most of the pros are really incel looking so there's life fuel for you.
gaming is too boring for me now