Can't determine if I'm recessed or not (IntelligentCel)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
I published a thread in Ratings yesterday, and someone said the photos are frauded and that I'm actually recessed.

Here is the thread:

In some photos, I appear to be recessed, but I don't appear recessed in other photos. I don't know what exactly determines if I will appear recessed or not, but I need someone to explain things to me.

Take a look at the photos in the above shown thread, and then take a look at the photos attached to this thread.

What do you think? Why I appear recessed in the photos in this thread, but not in the photos in the other thread? Which photos are correctly taken (accurate), the photos in this thread or the photos in the other thread?

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_032115.jpg
    IMG_20240805_032115.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_032034.jpg
    IMG_20240805_032034.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_032056.jpg
    IMG_20240805_032056.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
I published a thread in Ratings yesterday, and someone said the photos are frauded and that I'm actually recessed.

Here is the thread:

In some photos, I appear to be recessed, but I don't appear recessed in other photos. I don't know what exactly determines if I will appear recessed or not, but I need someone to explain things to me.

Take a look at the photos in the above shown thread, and then take a look at the photos attached to this thread.

What do you think? Why I appear recessed in the photos in this thread, but not in the photos in the other thread? Which photos are correctly taken (accurate), the photos in this thread or the photos in the other thread?
Yes, you are but not massively. Also, you look old enough to be my father.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascеnd, HighTierSubhuman and IntelligentCel
Also, pay attention to the fact little to no recession appears in photo 2 and 3, but only in photo 1. Why is this?

Mostly just unimpressive nobody would Distinctly notice ur recessed or even notice your jaw is bad in public

Within average

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, HighTierSubhuman and St.TikTokcel
Mostly just unimpressive nobody would Distinctly notice ur recessed or even notice your jaw is bad in public

Within average
"average"

Brutal...

Is it more or less than Brad Pitt?
You're not that guy, pal. But to answer your question, it's pretty similar though he has better forward growth and maxillary projection (better lips)

"average"

Brutal...
Utterly unimpressive and entirely standard,

Not discernably distinct at all,

Within the 40-55th% percentile just below dead average,

Entirely anticipateble and roughly equal to the mean, but roughly, and that deviation sets you below not above average, but just slightly, as I may have said above.

Utterly unimpressive and entirely standard,

Not discernably distinct at all,

Within the 40-55th% percentile just below dead average,

Entirely anticipateble and roughly equal to the mean, but roughly, and that deviation sets you below not above average, but just slightly, as I may have said above.
Suifuel...

Why? :feelswhy:

Then, what should I do? Suicide is a last resort.
Your body, your choice. I'm just saying that it won't turn you into Pitt. You look like an ogre (not in a good way).

• Ugh..
Reactions: IntelligentCel

Here is the thread:

You look really old but not recessed, horrible haircut

Your body, your choice. I'm just saying that it won't turn you into Pitt. You look like an ogre (not in a good way).
I know it won't make me like Brad Pitt, I just don't want recession and subhuman looks.

I can tell you're recessed because of the flat philtrum, but it's not a crazy recession

I can tell you're recessed because of the flat philtrum, but it's not a crazy recession
How do you know I have flat lips because of recession, not because this is the way my lips are without present recession?

How do you know I have flat lips because of recession, not because this is the way my lips are without present recession?
It's not about the lips it's about how your philtrum is angled from the side view, if it your face was more forward grown you'd have a shorter philtrum that angled out rather than downwards

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
just a bit, its not like actual recessed looks like a 180 degree angle

Your skull looks like michael c hall's (Dexter Morgan) lol