Can't escape the Black Pill even on my Morning Walks

bloomercel

bloomercel

Recovering Abused Dog
I walked past a group of kids walking to school as I was walking home. There were 2 teen boys and one of the boys' little sister. I noticed she was a head shorter than me as I walked past and didn't think much of it. Then it hit me a few minutes later.

This is the normal height difference between the average or tall guy and the average adult female! As a turbomanlet I almost never see women shorter than me. This is what the average guy gets to experience every day! No wonder they think females are easy! We are living in entirely different dimensions. It's over.
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, thereallegend, Clqs and 5 others
I walked past a group of kids walking to school as I was walking home. There were 2 teen boys and one of the boys' little sister. I noticed she was a head shorter than me as I walked past and didn't think much of it. Then it hit me a few minutes later.

This is the normal height difference between the average or tall guy and the average adult female! As a turbomanlet I almost never see women shorter than me. This is what the average guy gets to experience every day! No wonder they think females are easy! We are living in entirely different dimensions. It's over.
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA
Download 2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, Klasik616, iloveboobs and 1 other person
left internet for week or more and then no thoughts like this will appear on your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Carbine, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Us manlets have to stick together in this heightist world

• +1
Reactions: watah and bloomercel
Height mog is brutal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
left internet for week or more and then no thoughts like this will appear on your mind
I came to the internet because of these experiences. I am the one who blackpills.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine