Can’t even get a job as an incel

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Never had a nice, cushy customer service role. Always working odd jobs and rock bottom status manual labour work in factories etc. It’s like they can see my face through the computer screen when I upload my CV.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Autismcel, deadstock and 5 others
AI is gonna replace us anyway we will become even more disposable for the rich and that's when history will end, economy is going to collapse sometime. Women are already outside of us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 1 other person
Dbdr had a job

• JFL
Reactions: watah and nathan
Never had a nice, cushy customer service role. Always working odd jobs and rock bottom status manual labour work in factories etc. It’s like they can see my face through the computer screen when I upload my CV.

It’s not as nice as you’d think. I am infuriated by the way attractive women don’t find me attractive when I see them at work. I go out of my way to be extra hateful towards them, like scoffing at them, rolling my eyes, and acting like they’re idiots when they ask me questions. I hate my customer facing cuck job.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Allornothing and nathan
AI is gonna replace us anyway we will become even more disposable for the rich and that's when history will end
More neetbuxx hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
I am infuriated by the way attractive women don’t find me attractive when I see them at work.
Yep and you know she’s sucking Chad’s cock the minute she’s gone. Everyone sees you as filth basically.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TheLookInYourEyes
This world is so cucked