Can't even gymmaxxing normally because of incels

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Bronze
Today at the end of training I was doing neck exercises, I noticed a couple of guys staring at me constantly. Incels are in awe of maybe seeing someone do neck exercises for the first time in their lives.

And their appearance says everything about them, maybe they are barely 5'7", having a autistic stare, faces like freaks..literally subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
A man speaking ill of other men that have done no harm to him reeks of insecurity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, horizontallytall, watah and 7 others
And their appearance says everything about them, maybe they are barely 5'7", having a autistic stare, faces like freaks..literally subhumans.
Literally me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Sub5kang
I'm just better
i mean ngl, being shorter than 5'7 is a tough burden to carry in today's dating market. Cut them some slack for hanging in there.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i mean ngl, being shorter than 5'7 is a tough burden to carry in today's dating market. Cut them some slack for hanging in there.
I don't have anything against them, but whatever happens, it's mostly about that type of guys..what a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 14vic and GreekGenes
Damn man I'm almost 17 and got measured yesterday as 5"10 and thought I was short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and HighTierSubhuman
nigga got spooked about having others seeing him doing his autism exercises

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I hope you cope well. I am 5'10, heightfrauding to 6'0 and I often feel short enough. It must be brutal sometimes to be shorter than 5'7.

I hope you cope well. I am 5'10, heightfrauding to 6'0 and I often feel short enough. It must be brutal sometimes to be shorter than 5'7.
It's annoying but I can't do anything about it

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx