• +1
Reactions: soover4me, PeakIncels and Deleted member 86159
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and majesticincel
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Art of Pattinson and majesticincel
go to a therapist and talk about your condition ( say like i scared to go outside too) and get anxiety meds
Thank you, but i dont need a therapist or anything, when i ascend i will feel better and lose this feeling

• Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski
Thank you, but i dont need a therapist or anything, when i ascend i will feel better and lose this feeling
Question is if i will ever reach that point, if i will ever be at a point where its "enough"

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
what makes you think u will" ascend"

• WTF
what makes you think u will" ascend"
i have mtn potential, the problem isnt luckily a birth deffect or something, its just bloat+ severe acne+ other stuff

Question is if i will ever reach that point, if i will ever be at a point where its "enough"
probably not,
every looksmaxxer/incels/mgtows want to be chad

chad is born chad not mtn

you need surgery for being chad
Also being chadlite or htn with good body and height is better than chad
Chad is always got interest and he will get all the pleasure he needs at life in teenager years and he will kill himself because he just tasted the every thing/pleasure he doesnt needs more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PeakIncels and majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
probably not every looksmaxxer/incels/mgtows want to be chad

Chad is always got interest and he will get all the pleasure he needs at life in teenager years and he will kill himself because he just tasted the every thing/pleasure he doesnt needs more
Wise thought bhaii, thank you @dostoyevski

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
nvm I alr follow you LOL

• JFL
1909243 tumblr 3ea775920bb9d2afed31d61e82f6af26 e9813df9 500

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and majesticincel
probably not,
every looksmaxxer/incels/mgtows want to be chad

this is Holy cope tbh, you might be right ab the htn and cl part but chad won't kill himself just because he tasted and had everything

I used to have this mindset but truth is nobody gives a fuck ngl, whatever girl your so scared of locking eyes with will forget the interaction 5 mins later and will prolly never acknowledge you either way 🤷. So get out of your own mental fortitude and stop being afraid

this is Holy cope tbh, you might be right ab the htn and cl part but chad won't kill himself just because he tasted and had everything
In my country a chad killed himself because he just tasted everything and in suicide video he said i dont need anything more

Many chads are just bored of life because its too easy

In my country a chad killed himself because he just tasted everything and in suicide video he said i dont need anything more

Many chads are just bored of life because its too easy
Also he said use my body as cadavra

im a disgusting ltn
It's disgusting to be so pathetic bruh, I promise you aren't as bad looking as bezos yet he still stands on top of the world

Only reason you should want to looksmax is to get laid and easily interact in social settings, anything else is bullshit, you shouldn't care what other people think of you unless you want to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bleed you weak 🔞*****

It's disgusting to be so pathetic bruh, I promise you aren't as bad looking as bezos yet he still stands on top of the world

Only reason you should want to looksmax is to get laid and easily interact in social settings, anything else is bullshit, you shouldn't care what other people think of you unless you want to fuck them
Lifefuel, thanks bro❤️

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
i have mtn potential, the problem isnt luckily a birth deffect or something, its just bloat+ severe acne+ other stuff
Be happy those are your issues, easily fixable