Can't exercise because of a fucking fly

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Everytime I turn around this massive cunt is flying directly towards me

What if it bites? What if it goes inside my dick? (I exercise naked) what if it bites my willy?

The cunts smart too. Whenever I see it it immediately hides behind the radiator and I stand there waiting for it to come out for ages like a cunt and the minute I turn around he's flying again.

I literally can't exercise knowing that there's a disgusting looking thing possibly in my vicinity or worse on my body. I genuinely pulled a muscle in my leg one of the times I saw it and it made me jump

This exact same thing happened before but with a moth.

Exercise of the day called off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, MikeMew'sBitch, GalacticHero and 7 others
All the hairs on my body are raised and my muscles feel really tight and I keep feeling like there's stuff crawling on me when there isn't

Suck it up low t pussy

Fuck flies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Damn, im not the only schizo here. This is great:feelsgood:

What the fuck? I got a mosquito bite on my arm. I'm literally wearing sleeves.

I have a fucking dressing gown on with the front part open and of all places man decided to bite the only part of my body thats covered

Lol whenever i walk around my apartment i am crushing some cockroaches who just happen to walk in my way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Your place is contaminated, you need to kill the fly to maintain good workout standards ,
You cannot proceed with workout without killing this fly , and take measures for it to never happen again , like positive pressure or something.

• JFL
Mogged by a fly jfl. But next time use some cleaning spray like detol, they can’t run from it + it kills them

• +1
Thats why i always have Raid insecticide in my vicinity. One puff of spray is enough for those fuckers (flies, wasps, mosquitos) to fall on the floor and start vibrating like crazy while neurotoxin's effect takes place.

• +1
I hate when I’m in bed and hear a massive fucking fly buzzing by my ear

holy shit i used to be such a boring fucking weak loser

@N1666 @BrendioEEE proof that i was carried by the name/avipill

• JFL
Reactions: N1666