Can't find an actual dermaroller

darktriadbeancel

darktriadbeancel

Iron
I can't find any reliable website that sells a quality derma roller. I'm willing to pay $30+ for one that actually penetrates the skin without causing damage, i can instantly tell by how the little needles are placed. I bought one from Amazon (absolute garbage) and another from Temu (cooked me further jfl).

I'm trying to combine this with minoxidil to maximize results.

If anyone knows of a good website or place to buy a derma roller that actually works, please let me know. And tell me your own experience with it.

get a microneedling pen like dr pen or intelligent microneedle, derma rollers are worse in every way

Dermarolling is cope

• +1
Reactions: AOL
it's really not in certain cases, bones is obv law. But having very thin eyebrows or missing hair at the end of your brows makes a difference

get a microneedling pen like dr pen or intelligent microneedle, derma rollers are worse in every way
What makes it a better option? and have you tried it

Last edited:
What makes it a better option? and have you tried it
when you derma roll because the needles dont go directly up and down they kind of hook into the skin which causes a lot more unneccesary damage, and its slower than a microneedling pen which also causes unneccesary damage, also microneedling pen is cheaper in the long run, no i havent tried it