Cant finish slumdog millionaire i hope that cunt whore and the brother die i wish i could kill them

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned

Jamal and his brothers mom die in a Hindu vs muslim attack in slums they run away and another girl their age follows and as they find shelter on raining night as it's pouring she just follows them and stands outside alone cuz her parents died too it makes me.want to cry I cried.

The mean brother didn't wanna let her in but Jamal let's her in and they fall in lovd

I saw this it was so primal and evil how thr evil brother let go of her when they were on the train and escaping the bad people.

Then as they get older they go to look for her and rescue her from the same Evil people who groomed her to be a virgin dancer who one day will get fucked for money.

Mean brother says she's sexy now and kills the bad guy leader and they take money and go go hotel

Jamal waits outside hotel bathroom as she showers and doesn't peak and he calls her a sweet boy

They lay together and she goes you yku daved me.. i thought youd forgotten me. He goes of course not. It's our destiny.

She smiles lightly and repeats. Destiny....

mean bro joins crime gang since he killed the rival boss. Gets drunk and kicks Jamal the nice brother out and threatens to kill him. The girl stops him as he points gun at Jamal and she tells Jamal, go.... to go..

And they go in room together as Jamal locked out and she fucked the mean brother

It makes me.soo sad and Angry. That slut should of took the gun and killed him but she prob wanted to get fucked by him and not the "sweet boy" Jamal from her childhood who loved her and went back for her.

Hahaha. I imagine myself as a like angel or warrior of Jesus. I go there. I slaughter them just like the Angel of the LORD aka JESUS before becoming flesh slaughtered entire armies for Israel

I won't be as efficient obv but I would kill the brother and then that whore. I would make her suffer and tell her why I'm doing it for an hour I'd interegate her as I punch her.

This fuels me and I would Enjoy it

How much more do you think GOD Feels and Enjoys the WRATH on the evil which one day will happen Ultimately. :)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Bojack and 5.5psl
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bojack
@Htobrother

@currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Never saw that movie tbh

@justinzayn

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Bojack
@CurryAdonis

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bojack
high level schizo warrior

I can't watch Indian movies

Just can't relate

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and looksmaxxed
slumdog virtue signallionaire

mediocre foreign indie flick that got awards because libtards

never watched it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, Deleted member 24593 and Danish_Retard
slumdog virtue signallionaire

mediocre foreign indie flick that got awards because libtards

never watched it
It's a very sad and emotional movie I legit cried it's so fucking sad

We watched that movie in college, even had to write a paper about it.

I can't not be enraged I feel so sad for the main character Jamal... his crush his girl taken by evil men first his brother then at train station kidnapped . I just hate it and tbh she was a slut too she clearly wanted salim and not nice boy Jamal. She liked him that whore. "Is Salim still there?" "You're a sweet boy Jamal."

She's a whore and should die I wanna kill all of them except Jamal.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@FunkyFlamingo

It was so sad. Jamal helped her as kids when she followed them and lost her parents too and was standing in the rain. It has almost this primal animal thing to it but I Know GOD. HE IS And ALWAYS WILL BE.

:) ALMIGHTY PERFECT!

Jamal and her were sweethearts. But as they got older of course she transformed into a whore like all women do. Lusting after salim not Jamal who she calls a "youre a sweet boy jamal"

I Hate her and salim.